Roborock integration clean several specific rooms

I would like you to share. I have automations to clean rooms on my downstairs map but cannot work out how to get the automation to ensure the correct map is selected

Just because I saw it right now. This is how I do it:

{% set rooms = namespace(list=[]) %}
{% for entity in states.input_boolean  if "any_prefix_for_entity_id" in entity.entity_id and is_state(entity.entity_id, 'on') %}
  {%- set rooms.list = rooms.list + [entity.entity_id[-2:9999]] -%}
{% endfor %}
[{{ rooms.list | join(",") }}]

So my input_booleans entity_ids are ending with the room IDs (e.g. input_boolean.any_prefix_for_entity_id_16 and the frontend they are displayed with the correct room name.

1 Like

Did you figure this out? Iā€™m in the same situation.

I had the same issue, the ā€œgenerate Rooms configā€ is grey can not use them?

Same problem here, button ā€œGENERATE ROOMS CONFIGā€ is greyed out.
I think I know the reason for this but unfortunately I donā€™t know a solution, yet:
The camera entity doesnā€™t have a ā€œroomsā€ attribute.

A bit more context: On my iPhone I use the Roborock, not the Mi Home app to operate my Roborock S7MaxV. However, to be able to get the token for the S7 I learned that I need to install the Mi Home app and add the S7 there, too. That worked and I have the token.

Question: Do I need to add all the rooms to the Mi Home app that I see in the Roborock app? Currently I have a single room in the Mi Home app, the ā€œliving roomā€ where the S7ā€™s base station is.

Or is this not necessary and thereā€™s another way to get the rooms added to the camera entity?

1 Like

If you use official Roborock integration and ā€œVacuum Interactive Map Cardā€. First generate static config and then room config. Have no problem using offical Roborock app or HA integration with my S8.

Hi, I set up an automation with a button on Ikea remote as a Trigger and have two Actions: (1) Call a service ā€˜Roborock: Vacuum go toā€™ (I used Pin & Go from Vacuum Map Card to find the x & y coordinate where I want the robot to parl) and (2) Call a service ā€˜Roborock: Vacuum clean segmentā€™ where I listed Room ID 17, 16, 18 to be cleaned in such order. When I ran this Automation, the robot parked at the parking spot I defined, but it did not proceed with the Selective Room Cleaning command. Do you know how can I make this automation to work?

Hi, Thanks to this thread Iā€™ve managed to get the Roborock S8 to clean individual rooms happily (thank you all), however is there a way to vacuum then mop a tiled floor. It only vacuums when I select the kitchen not mop after. Thank you kindly, Jason

I found a solution. here it is in case it helps anyone else.

alias: Mop Utility
sequence:
  - device_id: roboroc_s8
    domain: select
    entity_id: roboroc_s8
    type: select_option
    option: intense
  - device_id: roboroc_s8
    domain: select
    entity_id: roboroc_s8
    type: select_option
    option: deep_plus
  - service: vacuum.send_command
    metadata: {}
    data:
      command: app_segment_clean
      params: 16
    target:
      device_id: roboroc_s8
mode: single
icon: mdi:robot-vacuum

Kind regards, Jason

2 Likes

It it possible to template de ā€œparamsā€ section?
Using the custom integration I had that templated, so that when I leave the house only the rooms that were not cleaned for a specific time were cleaned. With the official integration I canā€™t manage thisā€¦
Also, it it possible to know in wich division the vacuum is? So that I know how much time was spent cleaning each room (also had template sensors for that).
Thanks in advance!

Hi did you figure out how to get the Vacuum to pre load a map before sending the room numbers?

Hi, using your method, how would you send a command to only vacuum, only mop or Vacuum and Mop?
Thanks

I have a Roborock S8 Max Ultra setup with the core integration, but it has an image instead of a camera, so I canā€™t even get the card setup. The image appears to match what the camera would display. Havenā€™t been able to find a way to get the card working.

Everything but the card is working great. Iā€™ve got automations to automatically clean multiple rooms working but canā€™t get the card setup.