Roller Blinds an Curtain Motor Help

UK Based

I am just doing up a nursery in my house and I have stripped the room back to its bare bones so I can start from scratch.

Because I this I have the ability to add some smart home equipment to the room and one of the things that I thought was to add some smart curtains and/or blinds.

I have purchased the zemismart 4 wire blind motor, the LoraTap Blind switch and the Dooya 5 wire motor. Like the ones below.

Zemismart - Zemismart Automatic Electric Roller Curtain Motor for 36mm 37mm 38mm Tube Blinds Shutter Control by Switch Suit for 110V to 240V|Automatic Curtain Control System| - AliExpress

LoraTap - Tuya Smart Life EU WiFi Double Curtain Blind Switch for Roller Shutter Electric motor Google Home Alexa Echo Voice Control DIY|Automatic Curtain Control System| - AliExpress

Doors - Dooya Curtain Motor DT82TV 5 wire motor RS485/Dry Contact/RF433 Control Customized Curtains track, Remote Control Cornice Rail|Automatic Curtain Control System| - AliExpress

I came to fit all these the other day and my father (who can be a bit of a dinosaur) questioned the safety of all these items. I am sure that they are fine but as the room is for my kid I think it is better to be safe than sorry.

Anyone have any experience with any of this equipment and if so how did you hide the wires?