Can you advise me Router and AP around 200€ - max 300€ ? (It can be one/two devices.)
Currently I am thinking about combination Mikrotik RB750Gr3 + Ubiquiti UniFi AP 6 Lite.
But maybe you can advise me something better.
What i need:
- At least 4 X 1Gbit ports
- More than 50 IP address reservation (set as static)
- Communication with 60 and more devices on WIFI without problems
Nice to have:
- 2.5 Gbit ports (for connection with NAS)
- WIFI 6 - 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax
- Integration with HA
- Possibility to disable internet access for IOT devices (communication only locally )
My current setup:
- TP Link ArcherC9 v5.0
- 60 devices connected to router
- Internet: Fiber Optic Network - 600Mbit
- From time to time Internet is not accessible from one device but in same time is accessible from other device.
- Only 32 IP address are possible to reserve (set as static).