RPI4 (64 bit) BPF kernel config

I’m wondering whether the RPI4 (64bit) kernel showed in here operating-system/rpi4_defconfig at cbce0f2a2e02ac847998ef3c0944e62a039672c3 · home-assistant/operating-system · GitHub has the following kernel parameters enabled:

CONFIG_BPF=y
CONFIG_BPF_SYSCALL=y
CONFIG_NET_CLS_BPF=y
CONFIG_BPF_JIT=y
CONFIG_NET_CLS_ACT=y
CONFIG_NET_SCH_INGRESS=y
CONFIG_CRYPTO_SHA1=y
CONFIG_CRYPTO_USER_API_HASH=y
CONFIG_CGROUPS=y
CONFIG_CGROUP_BPF=y

I was not able to find the txt config with all the parameters. Could you please show me the way? THanks

I have looked at the kernel defconfig under arm64/configs/defconfig and those parameters are not enabled. Would be a problem to enable them?

Only this is enabled

the SHA1 defconfig for a pi is CONFIG_CRYPTO_SHA1_ARM64_CE and is default enabled

Also CONFIG_BPF_JIT enables CONFIG_BPF but not the syscall (I think), and cgroups should be enabled for Docker support, as should CONFIG_BPF_SYSCALL

So I think you still need

CONFIG_CGROUP_BPF
CONFIG_CRYPTO_USER_API_HASH
CONFIG_NET_CLS_BPF
CONFIG_NET_CLS_ACT
CONFIG_NET_SCH_INGRESS

that makes sense. would be enough to wire a PR against the official repo? I would want to avoid to bake my custom kernel and use that.

If you are able to clearly lay out the requirement and need for those config changes

The reason is because I would need to run on my RPI4 that is running HA OS, Cilium as a container to enhance networking capabilities of this box. and one of the requirements to run Cilium is exactly have a kernel baked with those params