RTSP with Eufy cams not working very long

I have several Eufy cameras and 1 of them supports RTSP.
Now I have imported this into Home Assistant via RTSP with generic camera and with WebRTC and that works, but it does not work for very long.
After a while, which is quite short, there is no longer a connection and you get a message like “mse streams wrong response on describe” or “not available”

I searched the internet and this forum but couldn’t find an answer that solved it.
I now know that when I turn off RTSP on my camera in the Eufy app and then turn it back on, the connection works again via RTSP.

Does anyone have a solution for this issue?

Thanks.

Given that you have to toggle RTSP on and offf on the camera sounds like a problem within the Eufy camera firmware itself. You might want to try their support and see if there is a firmware update or something that fixes that.

I have already done that cause I figured that might be the case.

Thanks.

I have exactly the same problem! After a few minutes, the cameras stop working with the same error (mse streams wrong response on describe). What also helps (beside restarting the camera itself) for me is to restart the add-on (eufy-security-ws). Then it works again for a few minutes. Firmware is up to date.