Running zigbee2mqtt in Docker on NUC?

I have an Intel NUC running Ubuntu 18.04 and I am trying to keep everything in a docker environment if I can, just easier to keep updated. I am also running Home Assistant in docker (Not HASS.io).

I tried the official docker release from Koenkk but that didn’t really work, I suspected it as there was no image for i386 platform.

Then I found this: dwelch2101/zigbee2mqtt-i386
But no documentation to be found really and I have no idea where to tweak the config.

The error that I have in the log states: (Error: Error: No such file or directory, cannot open /dev/ttyACM0) . but my docker-compose shows my device as /dev/ttyACM1. My Aeotec Z-Stick is already configured for /dev/ttyACM0.

Here is my docker-compose for it:

zigbee2mqtt:
    container_name: zigbee2mqtt
    image: dwelch2101/zigbee2mqtt-i386
    restart: always
    volumes:
      - ${USERDIR}/docker/zigbee2mqtt/data:/app/data
      - ${USERDIR}/docker/zigbee2mqtt/zigbee-shepherd-converters:/app/node_modules/zigbee-shepherd-converters
      - ${USERDIR}/docker/zigbee2mqtt/lib/extension/homeassistant.js:/app/node_modules/lib/extension/homeassistant.js
      - /dev/serial/by-id/:/dev/serial/by-id/
      - /etc/localtime:/etc/localtime:ro
    devices:
      - /dev/ttyACM1:/dev/ttyACM1
    network_mode: host

Anyone else having any luck to run zigbee2mqtt on an intel NUC? Also would you be willing to share your docker-compose for it if you use it?

It runs perfectly well in that environment without docker. Personally I don’t get this docker obsession. Each to their own of course, but if you continue to have problems, just give in and run it straight on ubuntu. I followed the instructions.