Ruuvitag sensor data don't push to the infludb

Hi!

Not sure if this a “right place” to ask but ;). I have brand new ruuvitag and I managed to get it working with (https://github.com/akx/hass-ruuvitag).

Now I have f.e. sauna temperature sensor which is giving me nice data and I have an automation which alerts when sauna is ready.

However my problem is that I have other raspberry with influxdb and I don’t know reason why this data (temperature, humidity) don’t populate to the influxdb. Everything else is ok and for example that automation of temperature is populating. Would it be possible it depends that sensor.sauna.temperature do not have entity id?

Sorry NOOB warning - I have no clue how to fix this…

edit: after googling I’ve found this: Missing sensors in InfluxDB

So this entity is:

which means that these values are under °C (???) because I see that kind of measurement:

zwave.aeon_labs_dsa02203_z_stick_s2
zwave.kaipule_technology_co_ltd_pir_celling_sensor
zwave.qubino_goap_zmnhhdx_mini_dimmer
zwave.shenzhen_neo_electronics_co_ltd_water_leakage_detector
zwave.telldus_tzwp_102_plug_in_switch
°C
>

But how the heck I can find that in Grafana (if I am right)?

I am answering myself in case someone else is noob also :wink:

grafana doesn’t show that measurement at all (°C) maybe because it is starting with degree symbol…

So I was trying to find that measurement from the list - no show.

Then I was trying find it writing letter “c” (like f.e. if I am writing “fme” which is beginning of my car license plate it founds… because those letters are not capitalized. Degree °C -> “C” is big letter and have to write big C if you’re trying to find that.

So eventually no problem - °C doesn’t be visible in grafana “out of the box” but if I am writing degree symbol (or big C) I can found it… Stupid me!! Sorry!