S0 pulse output home assistant

Hi. I wonder if anyone knows how to generate S0 pulses based on energy readings from a P1 port and output them from HA. I have a heating system from Daikin that need S0 pulses. Now I have all the data in HA through p1 port but is it possible som generate the pulses instead of adding even more meter to my electrical central. I need a s0 for the total and also for each phase.

The Same for me too. I Have all values in Homeassistant, with two Shelly 3EM, but i need Surplus Output in S0 for my Heatpump. The thing is, it is not possible to get a connection by wire to my Energy Meter, So im not able to install a S0 energy Meter. Is that possible to create a S0 Output in my Homeassistant Raspberry Pi?

Hi
I have exactly the same question.
I also have all the values in HomeAssistant, but my energy meter also does not have a S0 output which the heatpump requires.
The best information I’ve found so far by searching was with an internet search where I’ve this description “S0 - Signal mit Wemos D1 Mini erzeugen”. It’s for ioBroker however and is not a too detailed description.
Does anyone have any further information?
Thank you!

Hi @Eistee and @pretori
Is this still relevant for you?
I’m getting closer to a solution. I’m using an ESP32 with I’ve connected through MQTT to transfer the kW information to generate the corresponding pulses. I’m currently working on the hardware. Do you have some information about which diodes etc. should be used to generate an S0 signal? Thank you!

At this moment not for me, but all the guys with heat pumps need this to module Power…