S7 Mop control

I recap for all the values found to have a short table with all values.
Vacuum_mode:

service: vacuum.send_command
      target:
        entity_id: vacuum.roborock_vacuum_a15
      data:
        command: set_custom_mode
        params: "[{{ vacuum_mode }}]"

vacuum_mode values:

• silent: 101
  • balanced: 102
  • turbo: 103
  • max: 104
  • ‘off’: 105 (to set for only mop)
  • custom: 106

Mopping_mod:
target:
data:
command: set_water_box_custom_mode
params: “[{{ mopping_mode }}]”

mopping mode values:

• ‘off’: 200
  • low: 201
  • medium: 202
  • high: 203
  • custom: 204

Mopping route (intensity):
target:
data:
command: set_mop_mode
params: “[{{ mopping_route }}]”

Mopping route values:

• ‘standard’: 300
  • deep: 301
  • custom: 302
  • deep+: 303
12 Likes

Just wanted to say huge thanks to everyone in this thread that brought this info to the table. Maybe one day this can actually make it’s way into the Core release…

Got an S7 Maxv Ultra too, experienced the same…the roborock integration via HACS does a lot but for controlling the mop I still have to use the Xiaomi Mihome app. So +1

I’m considering a new request for controlling the onboard CAM which is currently only available via the Roborock app. Imagine that you want to check out a specific spot in the house which isn’t covered by camera’s, then you’re able to point the spot and have the roborock have a picture or livestream to make sure everything is OK. But thats another request.

1 Like

These functions are all integrated into the December 2022 release of the python library. Add additional sensors and settings to Roborock vacuums by starkillerOG · Pull Request #1543 · rytilahti/python-miio · GitHub

We just need someone to integrate them into Home Assistant.

Your website seems to be down to me, any mirror?

Hi, i found workaround. In Node Red is node, or two, dedicated to Roborock. There You can steer moping function. Because i know how to change moping/vacuum settings in node red but have no success to force Roborock clean desired zone, I’ve decided to connect HA automation with Node Red. When button is pushed Node Red sets desired mopping force (amount of water) and vacuum force, then starts HA native automation with desired zone.

Just discovered this thread, I’m using a Q7 Max and node red to individually clean rooms using custom alexa commands, zigbee buttons or whatever. Thanks to the help of the members here I now can control the mop water flow for when I want to clean the kitchen or bathroom.

hmm interresting, can you share the export of these flows?

The Roborock integration supports this feature:

I’ve got a Roborock Q Revo and the above vacuum.send_command doesn’t work for this type. The Q Revo is integrated through the Roborock integration (no HACS) and I can send the app_segment_clean like in the documentation and ‘Rocky’ starts to brush the mop for action. But that’s not what I want. I want to only vacuum the floor and mop whenever I want that. Can’t figure out how to fix this…