SABNZBD Configurator Re-appears After Restart

What did you do to make it stop asking for the key after every reboot? (even though it is specified in the config…)

Nothing. It just started working correctly again.

Same here for months. I always had the possibility to stop SabNZB or reduce the speed using Node-Red and the Alexa plugin. This is what I currently miss sometimes.

I had played with exclude sabnzb in discovery. Without success. Does anyone have any new ideas?

ah hahahaha! and now that i have updated to HassOS 2.11 i am not seeing getting the notification and just verified my sab integration is funcitoning!

i’d be frustrated if i wasn’t so happy it was (seemingly) fixed

It just happened to me after upgrading to 106.6.
I re-entered the api into configurator and it disappeared.

Sorry to revive this old thread. This still happens to me every time I reboot the host with sabnzbd running on it. Is it possible to enhance this integration to periodically check (and automatically reconnect using the API key it already has) after it loses connection to the sabnzbd server? If so, maybe we can make a feature request.

Is this ever going to get fixed. I ve done EVERYTHING to try and stop it even fresh install. SUCH A PIA.

This almost never happens to me anymore. Maybe once in 6 months.

happens a lot for me. What I found is if I just keep restarting it eventually configs its self…

1 Like

Still happens to me at least 50% of the time after restart.

3 Likes