Samjin Multi-Purpose v4 Sensor Sensitivity

I recently moved over from SmartThings to HA and have Samsung Multi-Purpose v4 Sensors on all my windows. They work great for detecting open/close but the sensitivity is crazy sensitive. I can close the front door on the house and multiple sensors will trigger. The kids can hit the wall in their room, not even that hard, and it will trigger. The other night we had a thunderstorm and I had to disable the notification automation since they kept triggering all night. I didn’t have this issue with SmartThings but in HA they seem overly sensitive. Has anyone had any exp with adjusting sensitivity on these in HA?

BUMP
I am having the same issue. I used this in another house to detect when the garage overhead was opening so I could trigger to turn on the lights in the house. In the new house, I am seeing the sensor triggering randomly during the day and night. I adjusted my automation to require the movement for 10 seconds and that has cut down the false positives some, but not completely. Anyone have experience to solve this?