Samsung AC Support, help needed

Is there any support for AR12TXCAAWKN ? It does not respond on telnet 8888 nor 2878
nmap found only 29584/tcp opened

I am facing similar issues with AR12TXFYAWKXEU, I get a connection refused error on 8888 or 2878
Running NMAP to the ACā€™s IP shows that neithtr 8888 or 2878 are open. There is one random port open which seems to change after a few hours, therefore not very predictable.
Also, tried to use the server.py and actest.py on the open port, however, no luck on that front as well.

Has anyone faced similar issues with quite new AC models? Any promising fixes here?

Did you find any help elsewhere?

No, only use SmartThings but I canā€™t get into about humidity through that but when I use manual API command it shows

Thanks! Hoping that someone will come up with a solutionā€¦

Long time since Iā€™ve seen a post. Has there been any resolution on this. Bought the MIM-H02 assuming it would work, however doesnt seem like it will. Really hoping someone has some method to get this working

Solution is custom component GitHub - veista/smartthings: A fork of the Home Assistant SmartThings Integration. This adds better support for Samsung OCF Devices.

I opened this thread long long ago, since that time Iā€™ve been able to manage my old samsung ACs using this (now forked) app

but itā€™s very model specific

Hi again!

Weā€™re not aloneā€¦ also in iOSā€¦ my MIM-H02 connects and disconnect when it wantsā€¦ and I can use it anymore.