Samsung TV 'unavailable' since HA 2021.06.04

I know from other comments that the Samsung TV integration isn’t the most reliable for everyone but for me it has worked at least adequately :wink: until I upgraded to HA 2021.06.04.

Now my TV is always unavailable when switched off.

I have tried removing the integration and then adding it back.

I know there were some issues in GitHub which is why I waited for 2021.06.04 before I commented here.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Also, I don’t know if the two are related (I suspect they are) but I have another issue in that my Sonos sound bar connected to the TV never goes to paused. It is stuck on playing. This is also new behaviour since the upgrade.

1 out of 2 is not “responding”. It is not available. Not sure however if it is related to an upgrade…

After a few restarts (for unconnected reasons) I got the message that my integration needed attention.
I clicked through as instructed and it said reauth was successful (but i didn’t get the message to accept on my TV).

However the TV is still unavailable when off.

I have the same problem here.

On update 2021.6.4 has this modification on Samsung integration

I think this might be the problem.

Same issue across 3 tv’s here. I first noticed that each tv contained multiple devices.

Successfully re-added, but turned unavailable when turning off tv.

Yup, having the same issues, found this googling the issue, seemed to be fine on the previous releases

Same here starte to notice the issue when automations using TV off didn´t work anymore.

Same problem here

Same for me too. And 2021.07 did not resolve the issue

1 Like

Same problem for me too. Running 2021.07.4

I believe this is fixed in version 2021.8.0

1 Like