Scenes keep changing without me prompting the change

I have been fighting this scene issue for a while and no amount of updates or restarts seems to help. When I activate a home assistant defined scene, it keeps the color/temperature of whatever scene was activated before it, but it changes to the correct brightness. It also jumps right to the scene when it used to transition somewhat smoothly. I noticed the values in scenes.yaml change if this means anything. However, if I use a hue scene activated through home assistant it works just fine (if I could stack a scene into a scene that be a reasonable mitigation for how I use scenes). Any ideas what’s going on? This is unfortunate affecting my wife approval factor.

How do you define your scenes within HA? Do you make them trough settings → Automations and scènes → scènes?

Came here to say that in the past couple of weeks here my Home Assistant has started doing this as well. When I have a scene triggered by an automation, the color and brightness of the light is being changed in the scene. I have scenes and automations developed exclusively in the HA UI, nothing special in YAML files or anything like that.

I have this exact problem as well. Driving me crazy. I’ve tried deleting the scene, naming it something else entirely… I save, it says save, I go back in and it’s correct… then the next time I run it it’s reverted to some other settings (always the same though).