Scheduler card/custom component

I haven’t tried this, but you could probably edit the file .storage/scheduler.storage and replace occurrences of the old entity id’s in there with your renamed versions.

Hello everyone!.
I have configured the card to turn on a switch every day at a specified time, but it only runs once. If I make any changes to the configuration and save again then it runs again but only on the first day.
Does anyone know what could be happening?

Regards.

Hi, I want to add a custom action to my media players to ramp the volume up.

I have implemented the function as a script, and I can call the script in a card and all works fine. I would however like to add an action to my media player, so you can select the media player entity in the card. The only thing I’m missing is being able to pass the selected entity in the service data to the script, i.e I want to pass media_target: “{{ entity }}”.

Is this possible? My code below doesn’t work as it will now resolve {{ entity }}.

My current technique is to make my own option list, but it would be nice to just use the nice GUI selector. It would also mean I could use the same code but limit each card to a selected entity rather than using tags etc,

type: custom:scheduler-card
include:
  - media_player
customize:
  media_player:
    actions:
      - service: script.volume_ramp
        name: Start
        icon: hass:flash
        service_data:
          media_target: '{{entity}}'
        variables:
          volume_target:
            name: Target Volume
            min: 0
            max: 100
          delay:
            name: Delay
            unit: min
            min: 1
            max: 10

Hi all,

With my aircon, each zone has an on/off - and when the system is off they all appear off.

What would be the best way to trigger which zones turn on with the scheduler automation? I cannot use “multiple” as the main unit has heat/cool/fan options, and the zones are just on and off.

Ideall would like a bar under the schedule component that i can click to select the zones that will activate when the scheduler runs

Dear all,

Thanks for this amazing component. I would like to ask if it supports different scheduler on workdays\weekend. I tried it for the first time today and it seems that if I change workdays then weekend has the same changes.

Is this the normal behaviour of the application?

Hi I know you tried back in 2022 but any plans to enable templates to be used? I have input numbers used for climate and would be great to use them in schedules.
Thanks

1 Like

I also tried to get weekday and weekend schedules set up on the same schedule initially.

What I have have now are two separate schedules that I have created; one for the weekend and one for weekdays.

In fact, I have multiple schedules for the same device for different seasons and I turn those schedules on and off using it automations based on date and weather, school schedules and other sensors.

Hi everyone,

I’m using the Scheduler custom component to manage schedules for 7 thermostats in my home, with each thermostat having its own individual schedule. I’m planning to go on vacation and want to set all of my thermostats to a specific “vacation” temperature during this period.

Here’s what I’m trying to achieve:

• Set all 7 thermostats to a “vacation” temperature starting on a specific date, e.g. October 1 at 10 AM.
  • Automatically deactivate “vacation” mode on a specific date, e.g. October 10 at 5 PM, at which point the individual schedules for each thermostat should be restored to their normal operation.

What is the easiest way to accomplish this? Is there a built-in function or an automation that could help with this temporary schedule override and then restore the original schedules after the vacation?

Thanks in advance for your advice!