Scheduler card/custom component

I had send a PR to fix the “+6tâches”, it was my fault. But I did not see the “De”. You can try to fix it on github if you want, it is not that hard :wink:

@Gromy Sorry about the delay.
I’m working on a major change, i need about a week more to prepare the release.

1 Like

Dont worry about it, it is just cosmetics

I have installed the component but when I create a program it tells me error call failed

Have you installed both components?

What would they be? I installed from hacs

Frontend - scheduler-card , integrations - scheduler-component

I try to insert in hacs - custom component - front end the repository https://github.com/nielsfaber/scheduler-component but it doesn’t install …

What do you mean? You need to go to config > integrations > plus > scheduler first

You can find the scheduler-component in HACS integrations and install it from there. As KTibow mentions, then go to the integrations in HA with the + button, select the mentioned integration and add.

I installed from hacs … Already for a few days and restarted the server several times … But in integrations I can’t find the programming … I checked in the www folder and the js is there. In lovelace I find the card but when I configure a programming it tells me the call failed

Don’t you have this in integrations when you installed it from HACS?
sch
sch1

You should be able to select a card here

Thanks for your help … I can select a card … But I don’t have that programming in the integrations … When I insert a card and create the automation I get a call failure error … Let’s see if I can post one screen

Looks like you haven’t gone to Config > Integrations > plus > scheduler.

You have to realize that these are two different things.
One is the card and the other is the component integration, and each is set up and integrated at a different location in the HA.

Thanks for your help, I was able to install the programming. actually I was trying to install the second repository from the HA integrations while I had to do it first in HACS and then in HA integration.

To make notifications in a log based on thermostat status changes…

1 Like

You can create an issue. You can also fire scripts which do that. Just curious why you don’t want to let the scheduler do its thing and you remember what you set the scheduler to?

I don’t see in my conditions the input_select that I have activated. In principle it is supported? No ?