Scripts not showing up in Google Home app

so my scrips show up fine in the routines (dutch language) but once I try to trigger my automation it says its not available?

wtf why… I syncs fine and the rest works fine. just scripts dont work… (and maybe scenes too havent tried)

Scenes should work. At least mine do, I told google to turn one on yesterday and it worked. I have had a problem with scripts recently though. I very rarely actually tell google to start a script anymore since nearly everything is presence based now but I did notice that it didn’t work when I tried a couple weeks ago. I kind of forgot about it until you said something, maybe I’ll do some more testing.

If you’re seeing the issue consistently though you should report a bug in github

I guess I can use a scene to turn on the tv etc.

I had similar troubles getting Google Assistant to recognize scripts. Turns out that after I changed the script name (not the alias) of the script that wouldn’t work, it started working, no idea why.

Script name that wouldn’t work:
“tesla_status_report”
I replaced it with this name and it started working immediately!:
“car_charge_level:”

Don’t forget to say "OK Google activate " (like I did!)
Also don’t forget that you can get around saying “activate” first by setting up a ‘routine’ in the GH app.
I hope this helps!

YOU ARE A STAR!! This is the accurate location of scripts in 2022-11 Thanks again @rkrythe