Sector Alarm

The code now works for the latest Home Assistant.

Hmm

82.1?

I still get this error:

Error during setup of component sector_alarm
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/homeassistant/setup.py", line 145, in _async_setup_component
    hass, processed_config)
  File "/config/custom_components/sector_alarm.py", line 82, in async_setup
    CONF_CODE: config[DOMAIN][CONF_CODE]
TypeError: load_platform() missing 1 required positional argument: 'hass_config'

Have you pulled the latest code from github?

Yeah!

Sorry, no I hadn’t, but now I have and that did work very well. Thanks!

This seems really interesting, but I think I must be doing something wrong. I keep getting the following error every minute. I’ve tried to read the source code on https://github.com/mgejke/hass-sectoralarm/blob/master/sector_alarm.py, but can’t seem to figure out what is causing the problem. It might be the login, but a login error is supposed to throw a different message, so I’m guessing I managed to log in correctly. Does anyone have an idea as to what I might be doing wrong?
Sector Alarm failed previous update, trying to login again

I have a problem with disarming through automations. The log says " Invalid code given".
I am sure I use the right code. It is possible to disarm the alarm through the frontend with the given code. I have tried formating the code in different ways with no success.

code: 0000
code: ‘0000’
code: “0000”

Non of the above works. I want to disarm the alarm when my vacuum robot is vacuuming the house.