Securitas Direct (Verisure EU) Custom Component [TESTERS WANTED]

Mine is not working neither after the 103 hassio release. :sleepy:

Hi,
Mine worked like a charm until I upgraded Hassio to 0.103.
As Marco, I had to downgrade to 0.102.3 to get it back online :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Cheers

Sorry about that.
Maybe I can try v.103 next week to see what has broken. Meanwhile, downgrade to v.102

Here you are the release notes:

Log error message:

Error while setting up platform securitas_direct
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity_platform.py”, line 150, in _async_setup_platform
await asyncio.wait_for(asyncio.shield(task), SLOW_SETUP_MAX_WAIT)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/asyncio/tasks.py”, line 442, in wait_for
return fut.result()
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/concurrent/futures/thread.py”, line 57, in run
result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
File “/config/custom_components/securitas_direct/alarm_control_panel.py”, line 41, in setup_platform
alarms.append(SecuritasAlarm())
TypeError: Can’t instantiate abstract class SecuritasAlarm with abstract methods supported_features

Hello.

It seems last HA version breaks a lot of the alarms from custom components.

You can also check the same issue in the Alexa Media Player custom component post:

And also the Visonic component that I use:

By the way, the new custom component works as a charm… the only request I have (if possible) is to enable the repository to be added to HACS integration, that way we can update, downgrade or keep track of this component from there.

Best regards.

1 Like

Hi,

great work and great idea to use the mobile API!

Question to all of you testers, how responsive is this?
Is it “sometimes instant sometimes 28 seconds” or it it “almost live”?

I’m asking since automations when entering the house and/or disarming is quite time sensitive. No one wants to wait 28 seconds for the light to turn on in the hallway :slight_smile:

This looks great! are you able to integrate this in HACS so we can pull it from there?

As the breaking change of 103 release on the alarm_control_panel impacted all projects based on such component I was able to find the fix in other component and applied that successfully to our Securitas one. Changes in “alarm_control_panel.py” are as follows:

• Add inmediately below of the STATE_ALARM const import:
    from homeassistant.components.alarm_control_panel.const import (
        SUPPORT_ALARM_ARM_AWAY,
        SUPPORT_ALARM_ARM_HOME,
        SUPPORT_ALARM_ARM_NIGHT,
    )
  • Add at the bottom:
    @property
    def supported_features(self) -> int:
        """Return the list of supported features."""
        return SUPPORT_ALARM_ARM_HOME | SUPPORT_ALARM_ARM_AWAY | SUPPORT_ALARM_ARM_NIGHT

If you do not have a minimal code skill it is probably better to wait until our friend @segalion make the change in the code in github and you can download the fixed version.

I also vote for the inclussion of our Securitas component in HACS. Unfortunately now I do not have time to look to that and contribute.

2 Likes

I confirm the fix works

can you send me the fie file correct please??
thanks in advanced

After @Marco_Elgordo confirmation and a few days in my HA working fine I have made the changes in GitHub for @segalion to review and accept. If he agrees he can consolidate the change in the master Branch.

I can’t go to the bed if I cannot ask Alexa to connect my alarm :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Sorry about delay on support. @jimenbar, I am going to try to accept PR from mobile. I can’t test it, but I suppose it work fine. Thanks for your effort fixing it.

Successfully merged.

Thank you, is working!

Planning to integrate sensors and cameras ?

1 Like

I’ve only small programming experience but to be helpful in this really good project I can confirm the panel is working for Italy; I’ve installed right now and tested. I would also really like to have the possibility to have sensors and cameras as @Vartkat as home assistant entities. Hope to be a tester of these additions soon :slight_smile: It would really be an incredibile solution!!

Hello,

Thank you for this great job ! I’m a french customer facing some issues … Here they are

Fri Jan 03 2020 20:57:54 GMT+0100 (heure normale d’Europe centrale)
Error during setup of component securitas_direct
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/setup.py", line 176, in _async_setup_component
    component.setup, hass, processed_config  # type: ignore
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/concurrent/futures/thread.py", line 57, in run
    result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "/config/custom_components/securitas_direct/__init__.py", line 64, in setup
    HUB.update_overview()
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/util/__init__.py", line 240, in wrapper
    result = method(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/config/custom_components/securitas_direct/__init__.py", line 107, in update_overview
    self.overview = self.session.last_state()
  File "/config/custom_components/securitas_direct/securitas.py", line 114, in last_state
    if reg['@type'] in filter:
TypeError: string indices must be integers

Any suggestion?

Paste the configuration Yamil related lines, issue may come from there

securitas_direct:
  username: ********
  password: *******
  code: 1234

End that’s all …