Securitas Direct (Verisure EU) Custom Component [TESTERS WANTED]

Thank you very much @segalion.
Here with the same problem since yesterday.

I have already a working version in my installation.

I will make some test and try to publish in GitHub tomorrow.

1 Like

Thank you, did you update solving that? @segalion

The deprecated stuff is fixed pending of consolidation in the trunk by @segalion

1 Like

Any update? if you need a tester… Here I am.

Sorry. Its not fully ready yet.

I have found solution to make actuations work (ARM , DISARM, etc.), but seems server disconect the session and forget the user after a time, so new login process is needed.

Obviusly, this API is made for occasional mobile access, and is not intended for the permanent polling use we make (and need) in Home Assistant.

Moreover, I had to rewrite some API, because great @Cebeerre work is based on IPHONE Reverse Engineering and I have to rewrite it based on Android.

So, please, wait some time more, because probably this weekend I cant work on it.

4 Likes

Perfect. Thanks for that. We will keep waiting.

Hi @segalion any update? Do you need any help?

Thanks

A new version fixing last errors due to API changes has been uploaded.

Take into account that new login is needed avery 15 mins. Actual version make this automagically when server request for it.

Thanks.

Thanks. I have just tried it but even after several reboots it says that the Verisure integration could not be set up.
Cheers,
M

mine also… not wornkig

Please, could you activate debug and send me logs by private messages?

To enable debug for this component add this to your configuration.yaml

logger:
  logs:
    custom_components.securitas_direct: debug

Note that HA version needs to be recent (≥0.114)

Thanks

Not setting up my side. Do you have enough logs?

2020-11-10 18:35:50 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Error during setup of component securitas_direct
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/setup.py”, line 213, in _async_setup_component
result = await task
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.8/concurrent/futures/thread.py”, line 57, in run
result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
File “/config/custom_components/securitas_direct/init.py”, line 64, in setup
HUB.update_overview()
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/util/init.py”, line 239, in wrapper
result = method(*args, **kwargs)
File “/config/custom_components/securitas_direct/init.py”, line 108, in update_overview
self.overview = self.session.last_state()
File “/config/custom_components/securitas_direct/securitas.py”, line 200, in last_state
if filter is None or reg[‘@type’] in filter:
TypeError: string indices must be integers

Hello!
I’ve been using this integration with great success until the API changes. I’m in the UK too if that’s relevant.
Just updated to the latest custom component, running the latest version of HA and I’ve received the following errors, any clues?

Sorry for the inconvenience. Maybe registers are empty.

Please try a new correct file uploaded.

I cant recognice this message. Please could you try a new uploaded version?. It has much more debug info.

Thanks.

Of course,

I’ve tried the update files and i’m getting the same error. The error text is actually the same as if i try to login to the old verisure app here in the UK from a mobile device.

This is my log:

2020-11-10 19:21:26 DEBUG (SyncWorker_10) [custom_components.securitas_direct.securitas] OrderedDict([(‘PET’, OrderedDict([(‘RES’, ‘ERROR’), (‘ERR’, ‘60161’), (‘MSG’, ‘MyVerisure app has been substituted by OWA. Please download the new app’), (‘BLOQ’, OrderedDict([(’@remotereqactive’, ‘1’), (’#text’, ‘We have a problem right now, try later’)]))]))])

2020-11-10 19:21:26 ERROR (SyncWorker_10) [custom_components.securitas_direct.securitas] MyVerisure app has been substituted by OWA. Please download the new app

2020-11-10 19:21:26 DEBUG (SyncWorker_10) [custom_components.securitas_direct] Log in Securitas: False

2020-11-10 19:21:26 ERROR (SyncWorker_10) [custom_components.securitas_direct] Could not log in to Securitas: False

Hi,
I’m also from the UK

Here are the 2 logs:

Logger: custom_components.securitas_direct
Source: custom_components/securitas_direct/init.py:93
Integration: securitas_direct (documentation, issues)
First occurred: 8:26:05 PM (1 occurrences)
Last logged: 8:26:05 PM

Could not log in to Securitas: False

second log:
Logger: custom_components.securitas_direct.securitas
Source: custom_components/securitas_direct/securitas.py:126
Integration: securitas_direct (documentation, issues)
First occurred: 8:26:05 PM (1 occurrences)
Last logged: 8:26:05 PM

MyVerisure app has been substituted by OWA. Please download the new app

Tomorrow I will try to include this error in the list (maybe you can include it in the code), but seems that server are working diferent in Spain and UK…