📸 Send camera snapshot notification on motion

I made a version that uses conditions:

will a generic binary sensor work? I made a version that uses any binary sensor:

@DeimicUser
This may be closer to what you wanted:

Thank you! I’ll give it a try asap!

1 Like

Hey, I went through all the replies and didnt find any solution that would work :frowning: The automation used to work perfectly on my HA app on my iPhone and now when im connected to local URL I only get a small preview of the snapshot and when i tap and hold on the notification a large snapshot no longer appears. AND when im connected to an external URL, I only get a text notification without even the small preview of the snapshot. Both used to work with both the preview and a large snapshot appearing after tap and holding on the notification. Also used to work on my apple watch. Is there a fix? Nothing changed in my HA as far as i know. Thanks!!

also - for some reason with this automation (📸 Notification with camera snapshot with blocking condition and clickaction) when on local i can at least do the tap and hold to see the larger snapshot… really strange - with this automation only the external doesnt work (at all, not even the small preview image)

Hey, how do I send the notification to several devices?
I should modify the blueprint? And create a group of devices? What if it’s a mix of ios and android devices?

This blueprint has started to spam my logs:

Template variable warning: 'None' has no attribute 'object_id' when rendering '/config/www/tmp/snapshot_{{ states[camera].object_id }}.jpg'

When run manually (or automatically) it works just fine. Anyone got any ideas?

I believe my blueprint would work for you, added the ability for notification groups recently!

Hi, Thank you for the blueprint script. It is working fine.
I’m newbie on HA, my question is just a support about the following issue.
How can I integrate condition to that blueprint script, example, send me the snapshot notification only when I.m out of Home zone.
Can you help me ?
Thanks a lot

see my blueprint: