Send Webhook to IFTTT (Plus Alexa)

Ok I am a total noob, but I am really struggling how to figure this out.

I have an AppKettle, I can find any integration with HA, and I don’t expect there to be a way of doing it anytime soon.

It does however work with IFTTT.

So I am trying to figure out how to set up the ability for Home Assistant to send a webhook to IFTTT to boil the kettle.

The webhook is set up and working on IFTTT as I use it in my Stream Deck and even when I stream on Twitch, viewers can use channel points to have me make a cup of tea, which boils the kettle in advance.

I have this article which I am kind of getting my head around (https://siytek.com/home-assistant-and-ifft-webhooks-example/)

Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts and suggestions on it and making it work potentially via an Alexa command too.

Sounds daft and I know it works via Alexa, but I want it to be something I can integrate into Home Assistant automations and such.

Unless it would be easier to potentially trigger an Alexa routine.

As I said I am a total noob and very much in my early stages and just getting home Assistant set up.

I use Emulated Hue to connect Home Assistant to alexa. If you need to run scripts or toggle helpers, I create a fake light with template.

here is an example template:

light:
  - platform: template
    lights:
      vliveautoacontemplate:
        friendly_name: "vLiveAutoAConTemplate"
        unique_id: "light.vliveautoacontemplate"
        turn_on:
        turn_off: