Sengled dimmer switch Configuraton

I just purchased a sengled dimmer switch from Best Buy for $17 bucks. I synced it up with Smartthings and I have the Smartthings integration running in HA. I have an automation to turn on and off a Lohas light (tuya-convered). I am looking for a way to be able to control the dimming function of the light. The current automation I am using is this:

'I noticed when I look at the state when I press the dimmer button that the brightness value changes. Is there a way to make that mirror on the lohas light?

I corrected the code and its in the next post.

brightness: 178
friendly_name: Office Dimmer
supported_features: 33

- id: '1573888934545'
  alias: Bar Switch On
  description: ''
  trigger:
  - entity_id: sensor.bar_switch
    platform: state
    to: on
  condition: []
  action:
  - data:
      entity_id: light.lohas_1
    service: light.turn_on
- id: '1573889131595'
  alias: Bar Switch Off
  description: ''
  trigger:
  - entity_id: sensor.bar_switch
    platform: state
    to: off
  condition: []
  action:
  - data:
      entity_id: light.lohas_1
    service: light.turn_off

Any luck with this?? I’m in the same situation I can only seem to control ON or OFF functions I cant seem to set dimming

nope. I switched back to my hue lights with hue remotes. They just work.

I did find a blueprint that should work. I hope this helps.

Thanks I’ll look at this. If it’s the same I found looks like it’s a different model Senglad switch. Either way since I’m still on SmartThings I was able to get the remote paired and use the smart app “smart lights” and mirror the living room lights with the switch I’m able to turn on/off and adjust brightness. HA sees the smart switch as a light and I was only able to only turn on and off I could not do brightness. Will look into this maybe later since it’s working.

I’ve created a similar ZHA blueprint for Sengled E1E-G7F smart switch with complete control of every button option’s action.

1 Like