Sensibo API errors using 'climate.set_temperture'

Hi there, I am getting the following error when calling ‘climate.set_temperature’:

Call-service API error. Error Message: None is not in list

My flow looks like this and am trying to use a script in front end to fire an event to trigger the sensibo to change to a particular hvac mode and temperature (being heat, cool, fan or off). I plan to put an adjustable slider in for temp later if can figure out this error facing here:

This is what service call node looks like:

and I have tried all combos of where to put entity id (in box, in data, in both).

Here is debug output:

My question is that it looks like service call ‘climate.set_temperature’ can set mode and temperature, but I keep getting API error, there is it not possible to set mode and temp at same time (so sensibo only sends one set of commands) such that I need to turn on, then set mode, then set temp (i.e. 3 x service calls)? If I can use one service call, what am I doing wrong?

Any guidance appreciated.
Cheers,
Mark.

I was getting the same error trying to do this through the developer tools service call… so not a node red issue. Looks like the ‘set_temperature’ service requires a valid hvac_mode to be set before it will run… i.e. even though ‘set_temperature’ can configure ‘hvac_mode’ it returns an error if sensibo ‘off’ or ‘fan_only’, which do not have a temperature.