Sensibo Sky power consumption attribute?

Hi,

Not sure how this is supposed to go but I’m trying to understand where should I wrote or who should I contact to if Sensibo integration would need some tweaking.

Sensibo just published new mobile app version and it now support power consumption. I was just wondering if there would be a way to add power consumption attribute to the integration so that sensibo could be added to energy dashboard for example.

1 Like

I would suggest switch it to feature request topic, and add more detail if you can. Link to the existing integration, screen shot, etc. Don’t forget to vote for it yourself.
More about Feature Requests.

Me too.
I just notice this feature in the new app version and think it would be a great addition to the Energy dashboard if HA had this data. I have x3 Sensibo’s and it would be great to see these in my energy dashboard under Individual devices.

1 Like

I have put in a feature request as suggested.
However I have also logged a support request with Sensibo questioning the accuracy of this estimate. Initally I did a review on Google Play and it was suggested by Sensibo that put in a support request

2 Likes

And here’s the link for others too.

Go and vote. Let’s make…eh…Sensibo great…again…