Sensibo - Unable to set temperature or mode for climate

Edit: it seems that the integration no longer liked having a capital letter for the operation mode. Or it never did but somehow worked. All sorted, thanks!

Hi All,

I’ve been having some issues with automations and Sensibo the last few days. I ended up updating to HA v0.91.1. Since then, trying to set temperature or mode for sensibo components doesn’t work at all through automations or via the Services developer tool.

The error I get from the logs is:

File "/usr/src/app/homeassistant/components/websocket_api/commands.py", line 122, in handle_call_service
connection.context(msg))
File "/usr/src/app/homeassistant/core.py", line 1138, in async_call
self._execute_service(handler, service_call))
File "/usr/src/app/homeassistant/core.py", line 1160, in _execute_service
await handler.func(service_call)
File "/usr/src/app/homeassistant/helpers/entity_component.py", line 188, in handle_service
self._platforms.values(), func, call, service_name
File "/usr/src/app/homeassistant/helpers/service.py", line 314, in entity_service_call
future.result() # pop exception if have
File "/usr/src/app/homeassistant/helpers/service.py", line 328, in _handle_service_platform_call
await getattr(entity, func)(**data)
File "/usr/src/app/homeassistant/components/sensibo/climate.py", line 308, in async_set_operation_mode
self._id, 'mode', HA_TO_SENSIBO[operation_mode],
KeyError: 'Auto'
2019-04-06 14:45:03 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.websocket_api.http.connection.22774661385352] 'Auto'

I can set the temperature and mode through the lovelace Thermostat card, however. Could anyone please give me an idea how to troubleshoot this further? Turning on and off work fine but nothing else :-S

Cheers