Sensor solution for bunch of relays

For my heating system I have a bunch of dumb relays whic I cannot replace ad which are controlling myheating system. I have a thermostat in each room (currently MOES zigbee thermostats). These thermostats are controlling the relays, each relay controls one heating valve(open or close). But these thermostats don’t show if they are closing the circuit currently. Sometimes we would like to know which room is heating. Ususal question before we go to bed “where the weating is running?” since we hear the sound of boiler (and we like the “sound of silence” at night :slight_smile: )
The current solution to go up to the attig to look at the relays, or go around the house to check the thermostats, but why we have a smart home with Home Assistant and zigbee mesh if we have to run around to check something?
So, I’m looking for a board/device/solution where I have 13 inputs and I can connect the 230V output of each relays and can see 13 sensors in HA which are ON or OFF state based the ralay CLOSED, or OPENED state.
A zigbee or ethernet solution would be the best, since I’d like to avoid wifi as much as I can.
Or any other solution, idea would be very welocome.