Sensors do not update

I have a problem. I use homeassistant with zigbee2mqtt with a Sonoff Zigbee stick.

I have several Sonoff temperature and humidity sensors integrated in my apartment. In addition window sensors (also from Sonoff).
These are connected to heating thermostats. Or with a script, as soon as the windows are open, that the thermostats stop heating.

Only for a few weeks, the sensors are no longer updated. For example, the temperature sensors were last updated 3 days ago. In the beginning, this was done much more frequently, maybe even every minute.
The window sensors also no longer respond. That’s why the thermostats are heating up.

Does anyone have an idea what I could check?

Élégant, did you fix your problem? I have same issue, i can see my sensor (Sonoff) but the temperature and humidity did not update since yesterday…. Any idea where to check to correct. The issue?
Thank you!

Same thing here, one of my temperature sensors has stopped updating its temperature… Any solutions?

Same problem here … I have different temperature sensors from Sonoff and a CCU3 … all the sensors does not update at all → have a static value. Or seems to update only once a day. Could it be some problem with the database?