Set light dimmer level based on

I have Leviton Z-Wave switches thruout the house, some of them dimmer switches. I can adjust them at the switch or with Alexa. What I wanted to do:

1. Wake up in the morning and the first time I turn on the switches I want them to be at 10% brightness. This would be with Alexa or manually. Probably with the new smart switches is the dimmer is a toggle up down where my old ones was a lever or something that you can move up or down before turning on the light so I’m not blasted by light in the morning.

2. After this when I turn on the light I want it to be at 100% brightness.

Is there any way to do this? Either with Alexa or directly on the switch or both? Obviously assuming HA can set the default setting so when it turns on it is at that setting when it’s enabled.

Some thoughts.

• create a slider (input number) to govern the brightness to use when the light is turned on and set that to default value you want.
  • then either have a bedtime mode scene to reset it to default each night , or do same at a specific time at night so that in the morning it’s ready to use
  • then in the morning the trigger for the light coming on will use the slider value to set the brightness. And immediately after that is executed add another action to set the slider to max.
  • so then the next time the light is turned on it will use the slider’s max value for brightness.