Set offset to aqara thermostats

Is there any chance to set a temperature offset to the Aqara thermostats in HA? This would be pretty neat because the temps at the radiator are not even close the temps in the room itself.

How would I set this offset and how would the thermostats using them?

Exact same problem over here… Facing a constant ~+2.0 ℃ offset between actual and reported temperature.

How do you connect them to HA? If you use zigbee2mqtt you can calibrate the settings on the device page (see screenshot)

I use the native Zigbee integration of HA, I gues it’s ZHA

try this. How to calibrate zigbee temp sensor

Have you thought about using the Generic Thermostat to link to an external temp sensor ?

I assume you are talking about the Aqara TRV as you mention radiators.

I use separate Aqara temp and humidity sensors in the same room and link them using the above method.

May I ask how you actually done it? I have the same problem, the temp on the radiator is way higher then in the room. But to create a Generic Thermostat, you need to add the heater as a switch, but the TVR needs a target temp to get started -.-

If the TRV doesn’t expose a switch entity for the on/off heating thats required by the generic thermostat, then you can do it another way.

Create a toggle (input boolean) helper and put that into the generic thermostat config.
But you’ll also need to create an automation that listens for when the generic thermostat changes the state of that toogle helper. In your automation, if the toggle is off, then simply set your target temperature very low (say 5 degrees), and if its on, then set it to something high, like 30 degrees.

ahh… wasnt thinking about that… So you basically dont use the temperature to toggle on off, but use the “manual” mode. Thx a lot for the help!!!

No, I dont use the TRV I use the thermostats for my rads :slight_smile: