Set paper-font-body1_-_font-size in theme to 24px?

I want a customized Noctis theme for the dashboard I use for my wall mounted FireHD so I can get the font-size set to 24px for everything in the dashboard that uses font-size: var(--paper-font-body1_-_font-size);

I copied the noctis.yaml and placed the copy into a new folder called noctis24 under the themes folder and renamed it noctis24.yaml and added the following lines to it

paper-font-body1_-_font-size: '24px'
  font-size: "var(--paper-font-body1_-_font-size)"

I had accidentally left noctis: within the yaml then restarted HA and all of my dashboards and HA screens used 24px for the font-size. I renamed that part as noctis24: then restarted again and chose noctis24 as the theme for the wall mounted dashboard and left the rest as noctis. However, the font-size won’t change in the specified dashboard. The rest of HA is back to normal.

What am I doing wrong?

edit: I chose noctis24 as the theme in my profile and it changes all of HA immediately. Why won’t if grab the font-size of 24px just for the specified dashboard?

Where did you set it? Screenshot (on windows, you can do windows key + shift + s, and then just paste into the text field)?

I put the following into the noctis24.yaml

paper-font-body1_-_font-size: '24px'
  font-size: "var(--paper-font-body1_-_font-size)"

then I restarted HA then I set the dashboard to the noctis24 theme.