Set up Haaska to connect Echo

Dear all,
I am setting up my home with hassio and going to connect it with Alexa Echo without using cloud service.
However, I am amateur user, not a developer/ coder so I do not understand these steps

_## Setup**_**

1. In the config/ directory, copy config.json.sample to config.json and update it. Below is a listing of properties that config.json will accept.
2. Run make to build a deployable package of haaska. This will generate a haaska.zip file that you’ll upload to AWS Lambda (if you’re used to docker you can try running make with docker build -t haaska . && docker run -v "$PWD":/usr/src/app haaska

Can someone tell me how to:

1. Download the hasska: Download from windows platform or other platform???
  2. How to copy the config.json.sample to config.json: Copy and paste from windows environment and rename it???
  3. Run “make” in which environment???

I hope will receive some help from our communities
Thank you for reading
Minh Chau

What these steps are for is to build a “deployable” zip file (named haaska.zip) that can be deployed
(i.e. downloaded and run directly) in an AWS Lambda function.

The haaska-master.zip file that you start with contains (almost) all the files needed to build the haaska.zip file.
The build process is run in a Python environment. You first unzip haaska-master.zip file which exposes
a directory “haaska-master”. Copy this folder to whatever system you use for Python.

then “cd haaska-master” and you’ll see a directory called “config”. You should see config.json.sample:

{
  "url": "http://localhost:8123/api",
  "bearer_token": "",
  "debug": false,
  "ssl_verify": true,
  "ssl_client": []
}

Note: that the Wiki Instructions have yet to be updated regarding “bearer_token”. This uses the new authentication scheme instead of “password” (the legacy api_password). The bearer token is a long lived access token that you generate from the HA FrontEnd/GUI user profile.
Once you have filled the config.json file, you “cd” up a level to where you see “Makefile” and simply type “make”. If this works successfully, you’ll now see a file “haaska.zip” in that same directory.

Thank you, Sir,
I will try to figure it out. It’s too new for me. I am only familiar with windows platform