Setting zwave node parameter results in int16 overflow error

Hi, I have a Fibaro FGS222 Relay Switch. I want to set parameter 4 and 5 of this node to 57000 to make sure that the relay switch is automatically switched off after 95 minutes. See the manual online: https://manuals.fibaro.com/content/manuals/en/FGS-222/FGS-222-EN-A-v1.1.pdf

However, I receive the following error:

Logboekdetails ( ERROR )
Logger: homeassistant.components.websocket_api.http.connection.2918981936
Source: components/zwave/__init__.py:707 
Integration: websocket_api (documentation, issues) 
First occurred: 11:29:51 (1 occurrences) 
Last logged: 11:29:51

value too large to convert to int16_t
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/websocket_api/commands.py", line 134, in handle_call_service
    connection.context(msg),
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/core.py", line 1234, in async_call
    await asyncio.shield(self._execute_service(handler, service_call))
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/core.py", line 1261, in _execute_service
    await self._hass.async_add_executor_job(handler.func, service_call)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/concurrent/futures/thread.py", line 57, in run
    result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/zwave/__init__.py", line 707, in set_config_parameter
    value.data = int(selection)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/openzwave/value.py", line 292, in data
    self._network.manager.setValue(self.value_id, value)
  File "src-lib/libopenzwave/libopenzwave.pyx", line 2875, in libopenzwave.PyManager.setValue
OverflowError: value too large to convert to int16_t

I have tried to edit the wave config file manually to update this parameter. However, this result is that the value of 57000 is converted to -8756, so this is not the solution. It is possible to update the parameter to a lower value, for example 10000. High values are not accepted and lead to this error. According to the manual the max value is 65535. Who can help me to resolve this issue?
Home Assistant release with the issue: 107.5