Setup Home Assistant on Synology with Zigbee dongue

Hello everyone

This is my actual IOT setup, it allows me to connect all my lights and power outlets to be controlled remotely with my smartphone/Alexa vocal commands, or with scenarios with sensors and switches via Smart Life App (STEP 0) :

I only use Bluetooth and Zigbee equipment, but I know this is already quite messy. With and increase of equipment, I want to use more scenarios and have a more structured infrastructure, using one of my Synology as a base point.
This is the setup I want to deploy (STEP 2) :

See below

I tried to set this up but I didn’t have all the equipment required, and I couldn’t achieve everything in one go so I took a step in between. I already installed Home Assistant on Docker on my Synology and I can access the equipment connected to Smart Life with their dev feature on Home assistant (STEP 1) :

See below

I tried to go from STEP 1 to STEP 2, but I met multiple problems:

• Problem 1 : How to access Home Assistant remotely ?

I saw comments that say you need to set up a reverse proxy on synology. I found tutorials to set it up, so it should be fairly easy, I will try when I have some time.

• Problem 2 : How to connect Alexa devices to Home Assistant ?

If I am not mistaken, you can either subscribe to Nabu Casa (7.5$/month) or set up AWS Lambda. I think I will go for the second solution, I found a French detailed tutorial (https://www.lesalexiens.fr/domotique/home-assistant-alexa/tutoriel-piloter-home-assistant-a-la-voix-grace-a-alexa/), but it will take some time to set up.

• Problem 3 : How to connect the ConBee II to the Synology ?

I am a bit lost there. I went to Phoscon website (ConBee II Overview), they say to use deCONZ on Home Assistant, I found a Youtube video on it but some people say that ZHA is way better or Zigbee2MQTT , so I don’t know what is the best choice to make.
I also don’t know if I need to install deCONZ also on Synology Docker to make it work.

• Problem 4 : How to connect new wifi devices ?

This should be the simplest and most common thing to do but maybe I am too stupid, but I cannot find anything on this. I tried to add my Hue lights, but when I try to add Philips Hue integration, it requires a bridge host that I don’t have, and my other devices were added with Smart Life easily (I bought only compatible devices) but I don’t understand how to do it in Home Assistant (ex: Amazon power outlet or AISIRER light bulbs). Do you have an idea, if there is a solution or if I still need to use Smart Life to connect the devices ?

Thank you for your help, have a nice week.

Step 2 config (what I want) :

Step 1 config (what I already have) :

Bonjour,
je me lance dans l’installation de HA sur synology avec du zigbee (après des années sur Jeedom)
Avez-vous trouver les réponses à vos questions car je suis dans le même cas ?
Merci
Fabrice