Share your Floorplan

I liked your home/away icons and your temperature as well.

Here’s mine!

3 Likes

Hi SMARTMEDIA / Smoculetz

Sorry for replying to such an old post.

I love the look of your pendants and have started setting these up on my floor plan. I have the light count working, but am unsure how I can set it up so if i press it all the lights that are on turn off?

Please can you help?

Does anyone know the best way to turn off all lights that are currently on without ones that are off going on?

dont use toggle but turn off to turn things off.
if you have lights or switches that use the same command for on and off, use an input boolean to turn the switch/light to turn on or of.

an input boolean that is off can never be turned on with a turn off command.

1 Like

Use a group. The group is “On” if one or more light is on. If you toggle the group it will turn off, turning off all the lights. If you toggle a group in “off” state it will turn on all the lights.

Thanks - I tried this but it turns the lights that are on off and the ones that are off on:

- name: Lights_Group
    entities:     
      - group.all_lights
    action:
      domain: homeassistant
      service: toggle

Meh, sorry i was wrong :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Hello infidels, … try this instead:

action:
  service: homeassistant.turn_off
  entity_id: group.all_lights

No luck, this doesnt seemt to do anything. If I hover it shows the state on / off but does nothinng when clicked:

entities:     
      - group.all_lights   
    action:

Its not working using this:

entities:     
      - group.all_lights
    action:

Ok infidel, I’ll try to be more specific.

1. Create a new input boolean (you can name it whatever you want), it will serve as a trigger … I named it all_lights so now we have / I have an input boolean in my list which looks like this : input_boolean.all_lights

2. Go into your .svg file, and create a circle, usually as big as your pendant area where you will want to press with your finger … I made mine as big as the pendant. Its important to have opacity all the way up, so you can just see it but only if you look close. I think I dragged the opacity slider all the way to 2%, I cant remember now, but you get the idea, in Inkscape, make this circle almost invisible but not quite … :slight_smile: … place it over the pendant, only you and I will know its there. Give this circle a name : input_boolean.all_lights

3. Now make a new automation … mine works and it looks like this :

#id: all_lights_off

- alias: 'All Lights = OFF, when input_boolean is toggled'

trigger:
         - platform: state
           entity_id: input_boolean.all_lights

action:

Now, every time you will click that circle, you will toggle that input_boolean ON … OFF … on … off, in other words, you will change its state … and every toggle / change of state, will trigger your automation to do that action … turn the lights off.
Have phun ! … :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the detailed answer SMARTMEDIA, I will give this a go.

I have tried this but I cannot get the link in the floorplan file to work.

floorplan.yaml:

- name: Lights
    entities:
      - input_boolean.all_lights

any ideas?

In floorplan.yaml, I have an entry:

- name: All Lights OFF
    entities:
      - input_boolean.all_lights

action:

Now you have the complete answer, sorry, I didn’t knew you will get stuck on this also, my bad … :slight_smile: … if it works for me, it must also for you ! Give it a try !

1 Like

Thanks for sharing :slight_smile: how did you get the straight yellow line to the right of Weather, Media, Cams or Home depending on the layer you show?

Each page is it’s own svg file so I just drew a line in the appropriate place for each file

Ah, Okey, thought you used layers inside one svg file.

No, the kiosk version of FP allows you to create links between multiple SVG’s

Perfect thanks SMARTMEDIA all working now.