Share your Tablet/Desktop Dashboards

Thanks for that.
Your code worked and loaded for me, i’ve just been going through with google translate to work out what things are what ha ha.
Do you have any issues with the sidebar not loading when you first go on but loads on a force refresh ?
Also i’ve been making changes on my laptop and they update on my laptop but on my Fire HD 10 it doesn’t update even if i clear the Fully kiosk cache.
Could you point me to which padding line controls how near to the date the navigation menus should be, I have 4 of them and on my laptop they are directly under the date which is how I like but on my Fire tab they are directly above the 3 small buttons at the bottom.
Thanks

Yes the sidebar is sometimes a mess. I often have to refresh or reload the page.
I work with blank custom button cards to point the navigation menu etc.
Maybe you have to play with the height to get the best result on the Fire HD 10 (i use the same)

- type: custom:button-card
          show_name: false
          show_state: false
          show_entity_picture: false
          color_type: card
          style: |
            ha-card {
              box-shadow: none;
            }
          color: transparent
          styles:
            card:
              - width: 60px
              - height: 5px
1 Like

Ah right I was wondering what that was.
I was thinking of trying this guy’s method see how they compare he seems to think it’s more reliable.
Here

Yes i think this might be a better way, but i didn’t had the time till now to make it.
But its on my to do list.

1 Like

This is what I have on my 10" Fire Tablet. I have it on “Guest” user account which limits the information available but so far has been working pretty well (WAF).
It looks more spaced well on my tablet.

Looks nice !
How did you create the weather part is that a template sensor?
“Rain tomorrow and Sunday”

How do you obtain Skoda data?

There’s a custom integration:

I have this one, but the only entity I get is car pictue :smiley: That why I am curious what entities you have available.

If you have it set up correctly you will see all sorts of things like fuel level, door locks, parking heater, location etc.

I’ve been fiddling for a while, and now have things working fairly well for me. There is always more that you can do.

Curious about the use-case for your desk camera, are you running some automations from motion or image processing triggers?

No, it’s just there so that it’s not pointing at a window, or my face, while I figure out better use for it. It’s a Wyze cam v2

4 Likes

2 Likes

What card you using with the emojis

Hi could you share your code? how did u create the left side panel?

looks great !
is there any guide or more photos available to replicate frame/mount ?

sorry, no guide available. but i made it easy like a picture frame. 4 parts prepared with miter. Milled a groove for the Ipad and a hole for the power plug. the left side milled off, so only as a cover. Everything glued together and 2 brackets for hanging. the wood is the rest of the old strips brushed to look old.

6 Likes

Pastebin has expired - would you mind posting it again? :slight_smile: