Share your Themes

I’ll check later when I get home unless someone beats me to the punch.

1 Like

This attribute fixes the links in the purple theme:

dark-primary-color: 'var(--accent-color)'                                       # Hyperlinks

For your red theme try:

paper-toggle-button-checked-button-color: 'var(--accent-color)'
1 Like

Hello sir!

Thanks for your reply, again.

I already have this on the red theme:

primary-color: "#d32f2f"
paper-toggle-button-checked-button-color: "var(--primary-color)"

I don’t have access right now to my other instance of HA, the one with the purple theme. Will try as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Can you please share the code for the pan & tilt sliders ? Thanks !

Hello again sir! Sorry to bother you.

I already have this on the purple theme:

dark-primary-color: '#f92aad'
    accent-color: '#f92aad'

Theme has those problems:

And:

On the Red Theme I have those blue texts:

Thanks for your help, really appreciate it.

Have a great week!

You can find what attributes to change by using chrome.

1 Like

Thanks a lot @petro! Did not see that… I will take a look and give it a try.

Will you, please, share the configuration of one of yours light buttons? Which card are you using?
Thanks, in advance…

that startrek theme is absolutely amazing!!! awesome work !

any update available for transparent theme as there are lots of things going white no fonts cant be seen in entitiy registry, integration and all other options available in configuration.
Please provide.
thanks in adv.

Just adden one of two lines by myself.
Entity page is shown correct with this one:

trantsprent_theme:
# Main colors
# https://www.color-hex.com/color/5294e2
  primary-color: '#5294E2'                                                        # Header
  accent-color: '#E45E65'                                                         # Accent color
  dark-primary-color: 'var(--accent-color)'                                       # Hyperlinks                                         
  light-primary-color: 'var(--accent-color)'                                      # Horizontal line in about
  ha-card-border-radius: '6px'   
  ha-card-background: 'rgba(150, 150, 150, 0.1)'

# Text colors                                                                  
  primary-text-color: '#FFFFFF'                                                   # Primary text colour, here is referencing dark-primary-color
  text-primary-color: 'var(--primary-text-color)'                                 # Primary text colour
#  secondary-text-color: '#5294E2'                                                 # For secondary titles in more info boxes etc.
  secondary-text-color: '#74a9e7'                                                 # For secondary titles in more info boxes etc.
  disabled-text-color: '#7F848E'                                                  # Disabled text colour
  label-badge-border-color: 'green'                                               # Label badge border, just a reference value   

# Background colors                                                            
#  primary-background-color: '#383C45'                                             # Settings background
  primary-background-color: '#4b4f57'                                             # Settings background
  secondary-background-color: '#383C45'                                           # Main card UI background  
  divider-color: 'rgba(0, 0, 0, .12)'                                             # Divider 

# Table rows                                                                   
  table-row-background-color: '#353840'                                           # Table row
  table-row-alternative-background-color: '#3E424B'                               # Table row alternative

# Nav Menu                                                                   
  paper-listbox-color: 'var(--primary-color)'                                     # Navigation menu selection hoover
  paper-listbox-background-color: '#2E333A'                                       # Navigation menu background
  paper-grey-50: 'var(--primary-text-color)'                                   
  paper-grey-200: '#414A59'                                                       # Navigation menu selection
  sidebar-icon-color: 'var(--primary-color)' 

# Paper card                                                               
  paper-card-header-color: 'var(--accent-color)'                                  # Card header text colour
  paper-card-background-color: 'rgba(150, 150, 150, 0.1)'                         # Card background colour
  paper-dialog-background-color: '#434954'                                        # Card dialog background colour
  paper-item-icon-color: 'var(--primary-text-color)'                              # Icon color
  paper-item-icon-active-color: '#F9C536'                                         # Icon color active
  paper-item-icon_-_color: 'green'           
  paper-item-selected_-_background-color: '#434954'                               # Popup item select                      
  paper-tabs-selection-bar-color: 'green'
  card-background-color: "var(--paper-card-background-color)"

# Labels 
  label-badge-red: 'var(--accent-color)'                                          # References the brand colour label badge border
  label-badge-text-color: 'var(--primary-text-color)'                             # Now same as label badge border but that's a matter of taste
  label-badge-background-color: '#2E333A'                                         # Same, but can also be set to transparent here
  label-badge-background: 'rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.1)'

# Switches
  paper-toggle-button-checked-bar-color: 'var(--accent-color)'
  paper-toggle-button-checked-ink-color: 'var(--accent-color)'
  paper-toggle-button-unchecked-button-color: 'var(--disabled-text-color)'
  paper-toggle-button-unchecked-bar-color: 'var(--disabled-text-color)'
  paper-toggle-button-unchecked-ink-color: 'var(--disabled-text-color)'  

# Sliders
  paper-slider-knob-color: 'var(--accent-color)'
  paper-slider-knob-start-color: 'var(--accent-color)'
  paper-slider-pin-color: 'var(--accent-color)'
  paper-slider-active-color: 'var(--accent-color)'
  paper-slider-container-color: 'linear-gradient(var(--primary-background-color), var(--secondary-background-color)) no-repeat'
  paper-slider-secondary-color: 'var(--secondary-background-color)'
  paper-slider-disabled-active-color: 'var(--disabled-text-color)'
  paper-slider-disabled-secondary-color: 'var(--disabled-text-color)'

# Google colors
  google-red-500: '#E45E65'
  google-green-500: '#39E949'

# compact-custom-header https://github.com/maykar/compact-custom-header/wiki/Styling-Config
cch-background: 'rgba(150, 150, 150, 0.2)'

1 Like

Thanks
let me try

I am also trying to use it.

I cannot get the look and feel of the card.

Is it possible to get the how you made the cards background transparent? didn-t quite get it from the webpage

also the sensor config for darksky would be appreciated…

The weather map is also dark sky?

Hi

Please could someone give me some guidance on the following:
th

1. How do I round the items circled in blue?
  2. How do I change the color of the items marked in red?

Any help much appreciated.

Can you share on priv code for your sheduler as you show on screen?

in the theme yaml file add this:

ha-card-border-radius: '20px'

Thanks sparkydave. Works like a charm.

Your assistance is much appreciated.

no worries.

I just realised that I have a theme with some descriptions in it which should help you figure out what parameters change what parts of the GUI

midnight_silvergit:
# Main colors
  ha-card-border-radius: '20px'
  ha-card-box-shadow: '-25px 65px 25px 0px rgba(50,50,50,0)'
  primary-color: '#03a9f4'                                                        # Header
  accent-color: '#03a9f4'                                                         # Accent color
  light-primary-color: 'var(--accent-color)'                                      # Horizontal line in about

# Text colors
  primary-text-color: '#FFFFFF'                                                   # Primary text colour, here is referencing dark-primary-color
  text-primary-color: '#FFFFFF' #'#03a9f4'                                                   # Primary text colour
  secondary-text-color: '#8c8d90'                                                 # For secondary titles in more info boxes etc.
  disabled-text-color: '#7F848E'                                                  # Disabled text colour
  label-badge-border-color: 'green'                                               # Label badge border, just a reference value

# Background colors
  primary-background-color: '#282828'                                             # Settings background
  secondary-background-color: '#5e5e5e'                                           # Main card UI background
  divider-color: 'rgba(0, 0, 0, .12)'                                             # Divider

# Table rows
  table-row-background-color: '#353840'                                           # Table row
  table-row-alternative-background-color: '#3E424B'                               # Table row alternative

# Nav Menu
  paper-listbox-color: 'var(--primary-color)'                                     # Navigation menu selection hoover
  paper-listbox-background-color: '#282828'                                       # Navigation menu background
  paper-grey-50: 'var(--primary-text-color)'
  paper-grey-200: '#414A59'                                                      # Navigation menu selection
  sidebar-icon-color: 'var(--primary-color)'

# Paper card
  paper-card-header-color: var(--accent-color)'                                   # Card header text colour
  paper-card-background-color: "rgba(40, 40, 40, 0.6)"                            # Card background colour
  paper-dialog-background-color: var(--primary-background-color)                  # Card dialog background colour
  paper-item-icon-color: 'var(--accent-color)'                                    # Icon color
  paper-item-icon-active-color: 'var(--accent-color)'                             # Icon color active
  paper-item-icon_-_color: 'green'
  paper-item-selected_-_background-color: '#282c34'                               # Popup item select
  paper-tabs-selection-bar-color: 'green'

# Labels
  label-badge-red: 'var(--accent-color)'                                          # References the brand colour label badge border
  label-badge-text-color: 'var(--primary-text-color)'                             # Now same as label badge border but that's a matter of taste
  label-badge-background-color: '#21252b'                                         # Same, but can also be set to transparent here

# Switches
  paper-toggle-button-checked-bar-color: 'var(--accent-color)'
  paper-toggle-button-checked-ink-color: 'var(--accent-color)'
  paper-toggle-button-unchecked-button-color: 'var(--disabled-text-color)'
  paper-toggle-button-unchecked-bar-color: 'var(--disabled-text-color)'
  paper-toggle-button-unchecked-ink-color: 'var(--disabled-text-color)'

restriction-lock-margin-left: 95%
  restriction-lock-row-margin-left: 95%

# Sliders
  paper-slider-knob-color: 'var(--accent-color)'
  paper-slider-knob-start-color: 'var(--accent-color)'
  paper-slider-pin-color: 'var(--accent-color)'
  paper-slider-active-color: 'var(--accent-color)'
  paper-slider-container-color: 'linear-gradient(var(--primary-background-color), var(--secondary-background-color)) no-repeat'
  paper-slider-secondary-color: 'var(--secondary-background-color)'
  paper-slider-disabled-active-color: 'var(--disabled-text-color)'
  paper-slider-disabled-secondary-color: 'var(--disabled-text-color)'

# Google colors
  google-red-500: '#E45E65'
  google-green-500: '#39E949'

Hi, I have a issue with a theme I found and I like-
Tables are all white (text, background, everything; I was able to fix the background adding

data-table-background-color: var(--primary-background-color)

to the yaml.
I still miss the “shadow” effect; screenshot from default theme in HA:

Which is the key for this color ?
Thank you,

Simone

Dear,
thanks for providing transparent theme.
with the latest updates i am getting white background on the main left panel.
Please provide,
thanks in adv.