Share your Themes

yes, sorry. Forgot to post:

entity: camera.weerkaart_nl
name: Rain
type: picture-entity

cool thanks. allow me a final ‘off-topic’ question: what happens when you click the card. I get this:

remember when we got the card in More-info, but some version go that has stopped and now shows this silly question mark. All cameras btw.

Mhh, I have below. Caching issue?

not sure, but when I use a private browser, I can see the more-info. Maybe some pop-up settings?

I see regular white theme when I open Hass.io tab

I see regular white theme when I open Hass.io tab

Would you mind adding some more info about your browser and OS to the github issue here:

I’m having the same issue and it would be nice to know what is causing it, thanks.

Hi I use theme as AKKARIA and use frontend theme TRANSPARENT and after logout and close webbrowser and open again and again i must setup this theme. Theme is not remember. Why ? please help me…

This is the second time you have posted this just one is enough someone will help you. Now for setting theme you need to set an automation to set the theme on start up. There is an example on the theme component page.

this is mine

3 Likes

Hi
What you use to show date and time in header ?

Compact header custom Component probably.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://community.home-assistant.io/t/compact-custom-header/83716&ved=2ahUKEwjQ6piXnZniAhXBwsQBHeXHBPQQFjAAegQIBxAD&usg=AOvVaw1C1O0v7OCg772ftlxoze1b

Hello everyone,
I’m bulding an ultra white theme, but I’ve found an issue with hyperlinks. Do you have any idea how can I change them?
Thanks.

I am using your theme and a few other pieces from community member and this is just amazing.

@MediaCowboy mind sharing your “Special Event’s” card or a link to where you got it? :slight_smile:

@Leeacc - Could you share how you did this?!? I am doing an Iron Man theme with my home automation, and this would be PERFECT!

@firstof9, I forget what thread talked about it but here’s the github.

Thank you kindly.

Really nice theme. There does however, seem to be an issue gauge cards. The colour doesn’t stay within the arc of the gauge.

That’s due to the transparency.

Figured as much. I just changed the theme on those individual cards and it’s all ok.

1 Like