Shell command Grocy

Hi all,

I’m trying to execute a shell command to add/consume products in Grocy via its REST API.
Unfortunately it is not working and I dont get enough feedback from the log.

I created a new service in the yaml

shell_command:
 grocy_add_item: 'curl -X POST http://{{server_ip}}:8123/api/hassio_ingress/ABCD/api/stock/products/{{product_id}}/add -H ''Accept: application/json'' -H ''Content-Type: application/json'' -H ''GROCY-API-KEY: {{grocy_key}}'' -H ''cache-control: no-cache'' -d ''{ "amount": {{amount}},  "transaction_type": "purchase" }'''

I was able to select the service within the automation and added the data parameters: server_ip etc.
but nothing happened after I execute it.
I have checked the debuggung ==> seems to be ok (all parameters filled; finished after 0.18 seconds)

Log:

2022-02-22 17:52:28 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.automation.grocy_add_test] Grocy-Add-Test: Running automation actions
2022-02-22 17:52:28 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.automation.grocy_add_test] Grocy-Add-Test: Executing step call service

Using the page “grocy REST API” inside of grocy is working (see screenshot)

I also tried “Grocy - Custom component” but I have othere problems there.

Can somone tell me, how I can figure out, which shell command was send and how to show, which response I get
Have I done something completely wrong?
Is it enough to create an entry with shell_command within the configuration.yaml to execute a shell command?

Are you able to help me plz?