Shellies Discovery Script

I will remove from the script the battery sensor for H&T with the external power supply.

Questionā€¦ I have problem that I added resource of Shellies Discovery to lovelace as itā€™s seen on instruction:

/hacsfiles/ha-shellies-discovery/shellies-discovery.zip
module

But the problem is that:

## Podrobnosti dnevnika (ERROR)

Logger: hacs
Source: custom_components/hacs/http.py:76
First occurred: 21:51:41 (8 occurrences)
Last logged: 23:50:06

Tried to serve up '/config/www/community/ha-shellies-discovery/shellies-discovery.zip' but it does not exist

So, do I need to delete this resource, because I do not have any such kind of .ZIP fileā€¦ But Shellies Discovery is working just normalā€¦

I figer it our, that it was doubled - already have all set in configuration fileā€¦ I just deleted resourcesā€¦ but then in HACS is marked as redā€¦ so where do I find this ā€œ.ZIPā€ file?

Please read the open post because youā€™re doing very strange things.

And what would that be?

In instructions there is:

Regarding configurationā€¦ I was mistake - configuration is for ShellyForHASSā€¦ so where do I find this .ZIP file so that I can add it so that error would be gone?

Shellies Discovery was installed via HACSā€¦
And resources as in instructionā€¦

Shellies Discovery is a python_script not a JavaScript module for frontend. How did you install it in this way???

I just added via HACSā€¦ Then I added folder and file for python ā€¦ make 2 restarts of HA and thatā€™s itā€¦ so script is working normaly, just producing notification ā€œerrorā€ in log fileā€¦

Do you have Shellies Discovery in python script category in HACS?

If HACS correctly installs the script, you donā€™t have to add any folder or file.

Nop, I do not have shellies here:

So, how to add it here?

Itā€™s there by default https://hacs.xyz/docs/default_repositories#python-scripts Your HACS configuration is broken somehow.

I will try to delete shellies and clear cache of HACS and try againā€¦ thank you for your helpā€¦

Thank youā€¦

after strugling how to remove and after editing ā€œhacs.repositoriesā€ I could install via ā€œpython menu in HACSā€.
Now it looks like:

So thank you for your helpā€¦

Hi Gyys

Im very new to home assistant and am trying to setup an energy dashboard, I am using a shelly em and two clamp meters.

I am using your script to discover my device which is working great thank you. Im then pulling the data into influxDB currently the data only gets recorded when there is a change in the value is there a way to get it to update every minute even if there is no change in the value?

Thank you in advance for any help

Craig

I think this is a question related to influxDB. Iā€™m sorry, I canā€™t help you.

no probs mate thank you anyways

@Bieniu I am not sure it is only related to influxdb. I think it is also related to the force_update variable of MQTT sensors. It seems to be useful to have meaningful histories.

I think it will be a nice addition to be able to set this variable to true as an extra argument to shelly sensors.

Yes, youā€™re right. I will add this as an option.

Sorry Bieniu Maciek, I updated to the latest version but I continue to see the battery on the H&T. I added the shellyht-fxxxxx: ac_power action on the automations, but nothing does not change. Am I wrong? Itā€™s just an aesthetic thing, everything works perfectly.

Could you enable debug for homeassistant.components.python_script and post the log here?