Shelly 2.5 to a two wire motor 24 v

Hi
I’m trying to exchange a 433 mHz controller for my window opener running at 24 v with a shell 2.5.
The problem is that the controller needs to output +24v or -24v to either open or close the window.

I thought I could do this with a shelly 2.5 but I can only have +24 on one set of wires(N + O1) and +24 and a other set of wires(N + O2).

I don’t know if I could do something with a H-bridge. Please help?

Did you have any luck with this? I’m your same situation

I tried with a Arduino controlling a H-bridge, but I have some strange behavior that I couldn’t make much sense of - so I ended up by soldering some relays directly to the original control unit to mimic the button press.

Hi Brian,

I would suggest using 2 Shelly 1s to achieve this since they both have I/O. I have used Shelly 1s successfully for a similar application to what you have.

Let me know if you would like to investigate this route and I can upload photos of my application.
Davi

Don’t you need to interlock them?
I found a well working solution with my esp8266, mqtt and 2 relays, but thanks anyway.

Depending on your setup, you may have to make sure they don’t turn on at the same time. I have mine set up where when the first shelly is triggered, it shorts -12v to the wire. When the other is triggered, +12v is shorted to the wire.