Shelly 2 as roller shutter with percentage

same like me.
I set position 10,20,30 and every time cover close completely via services or automatics.
I take the Slider , works perfectly.

Can i check which comando from the slider is sending to the Shelly because from the slider it works.

I mean, it’s working fine with me. If I set 75, I get the right position.
Don’t know which command is sent, I use mqtt and node red, so automation is done in Node red for me.

Hello
is there anyway to convert from horizontal to vertical sliders ? that would be more adequate for rollers

Brilliant! That would make much more sense. Apart from a swimming pool cover I struggle to think where the horizontal slider is appropriate.

somethink like this

Personally, I don’t like it vertically.

In the Shelly app also they are horizontal.

Like this would make more sense for a blind/garage door.

With the bottom being 0%.

​Hi guys​, I’m pretty new in HA so forgive me for newbie questions :roll_eyes:

I have several Shelly 2.5 devices that are successfully configurated in HA (also thanks to your tips). I would like to have the possibility to set simultaneously all roller shutters to 10% (shut scenario) and all to 90% (open scenario) with two separate commands (maybe also in two separate cards).
Do you have any idea how to achieve this?

Ciao destroyer76 se ti serve ancora io ho montato lo shelly 2.5 per le tapparelle e funziona perfettamente anche con la percentuale.

is this what you want to do?

• service: cover.set_cover_position
    data_template:
    entity_id: cover.tenda_da_sole
    position: “0”

Hi @Teo84, maybe yes…
Where I have to put this code? Sorry but I’m a totally a newbie :sweat_smile:

אויב אַלעמען גערעדט זיין שפּראַך אין דעם קהל, קיינער וואָלט נישט פֿאַרשטיין עפּעס.

בעסער צו רעדן בלויז איין שפּראַך, קענען איר נישט געפינען?

YOU CAN PUT IT INTO AN AUTOMATION OR ALSO IN A SCRIPT.

- alias: Tenda Tramonto
    trigger:
      platform: sun
      event: sunset
      offset: '+00:00:00'
    condition:
      condition: state
      entity_id: 'input_boolean.automazione_tenda_da_sole'
      state: 'on'
    action:
      - service: cover.set_cover_position
        data_template:
          entity_id: cover.tenda_da_sole
          position: "0"

Ah ok, io ho montato lo shelly 2.5 sabato scorso e per il momento nessun problema. speriamo bene

@Teo84, @destroyer76

I still don’t understand why you’re are writing in two different language in a forum and in a thread that has started in english and that is written in english.

My provocation to write a message in a random language probably was not enough.

I am italian too, but if anyone start to write in their language, probably no one will understand and no one will get help from all the people.

Probably, best thing is to open a thread where is declared that it’s written in a different language than english.

@woody4165
I’ve always written in English in this topic (except once). What you say is right but in my opinion not in this case. In fact I didn’t write anything technical and I didn’t ask any questions for which an answer was needed. Furthermore, not everyone is familiar with English. Also Teo from what I read always wrote in English except when he kindly informed me that it worked. I think your controversy is a bit excessive

mmm…
my idea is to have two different command in the front end (so in a lovelace view) to trigger on demand to close or open all covers in the same time.

sorry woody it was the first and last time quiet.

@Teo84, @destroyer76

thanks, and sorry if I was too incisor. :blush:

I’m not a good english speaker/writer, and sometimes is not so easy for me too, but I try to do my best.

Let’s speak about this fantastic home automation and all the surroundings! :upside_down_face:

anyway happy to see a lot of italians here :it:

1 Like