Shelly button alternative (zigbee)

As explained in the topic does anyone knows an alternative to Shelly button (not Shelly button 1) that can be used with a zigbee device like the new sonoff?

Thanks in advance

You are not saying where in the world you are, but here in Denmark we use light switches and contacts of a slightly different size than most of the other world, including the rest of EU.
I guess similar products can be found with your local switches and contact types too.
Even though the size is different, it is just ZigBee, so it would work anywhere anyway.

The page is in Danish, but you can see the products and it is just a four button ZigBee panel.
You can probably buy them too and get them mailed to your location, but Danish prices are insane when coming from outside.

Sorry let me explain better. I’m looking for a solution to replace the switch of the lamp itself, not the switch in the wall. That’s why I was asking for an alternative of the shelly button.

Maybe a picture would help then.

ok.

This is the shelly button:

image_proxy

basically is an enclosure and a mini terminal board to be connected to a shelly 1.

I’m looking for an alternative to be used with a zigbee device (so I will expand my zigbee network )

How about a picture bigger than a postage stamp? Or a link to the product page. Your description is quite confusing.

1 Like

Here it is. Thanks

That’s a switch. I’m looking for an enclosure.

For example sonoff have the ZBMINI-L2 (ZBMINI-L2 - SONOFF Official) thatt works without neutral and it would be perfect to replace the normal switch of table lamps:

I’m looking for a plastic box in which I can put this ZBMINI-L2.

The Sonoff Basic ZBR3 could work like that, but it seems to be unavailable everywhere and the alternatives are scarce.

I guess you best bet is to

• get a fireproof plastic box

• drill 2 holes for wires

• put a wire through each hole and use a strip, like the ones below, to fixate them.

• find a button in an electric store (a button goes back to the starting point after being released, where a switch stay in the end point position)

• drill a hole for it and mount it

• connect the parts to the ZBMini-L2.

Where is the switch? In the lamp housing or in-line with the power cord? Makes a big difference.

The switch in the picture is an in-line switch.