Shelly has a "Thank you" discount code (valid til 08.Oct.2021)

I just stumbled over a thread at reddit (the author has the ok from @balloob) and thought that should be shared here as well.

I just copy the text from there:

Happy Thursday, everyone!

I’m Doug from Allterco Robotics, manufacturer of Shelly automation and IoT products - and I asked Paulus before posting!

We’d like to say THANK YOU! to all of the Home Assistant users out there who also have Shelly products. A lot of our R&D and tech support guys use and love Home Assistant, so we’re still > excited about the integration. That wouldn’t have been possible unless so many f you used our products.

To show our gratitude for your support and enthusiasm, we’d like to offer a 10% coupon to anyone planning to make a purchase between now and October 8th - no minimum order or any other strings > attached, just us saying we appreciate you.

The one qualification is that the discount won’t apply to any products that may already have a discount. I’m not connected to our marketing or sales departments, so I don’t always get the news if they’re starting a promotion.

To summarize:

code: HomeAssistant10

discount: -10%

validity: through Oct. 8th 2021

shop: https://shop.shelly.cloud/ (US customers will get IP redirect, coupon is still valid)

disclaimer: not valid for products already on discount

Thank you, once again, for using Shelly with Home Assistant.

As I know from myself, all discount is welcome, and I personally like the Shelly products. :slight_smile:

PS: I’m not affiliated with Shelly in any way, I just stumbled upon this!

6 Likes

Thanks. The last coupon I got from Shelly did not work for the Shelly Pro 4pm, this one did ! 7€ saved :slight_smile:

2 Likes