Shelly official integration, many times lights/switches are offline (but online with Shelly Android app)

Hi, I ecxperience this way too often … I do not know how to troubleshoot this.

In Android app some devices are online and fully working, but in Home assistant are UNAVAILABLE
In Android app some other devices are online and fully working, and they work correctly also in Home assistantr.

How can this happen. Any hint on how to solve this?

EDIT: when I REBOOT the device from the android app, after around 30 seconds it then comes back to life in Home Assistant

Again after I rebooted many Shelly that were offline, they went all online, now some again are back offline in Home Assistant (but online in Shelly app) … not alwayts the same Shelly, seems random …

Have you assigned IP to them in the router?
Perhaps it’s the router that assigns new dynamic IP every now and then?

All static IP addresses at router level (since 20 years I do assign a static IP to all new devices). Now I will try to put a static IP address (the same) also at the Shelly level … perhaps)

BTW if this is not working I want to use MQTT … but where is it under the Shelly app … it disappeared after new UI

Go to the local IP of the device and you will have the settings there

I tried few of them they are not reachable??? Even those available in Shelly app and in Home Assistant…

Maybe there is a settings for enabling Web server on port 80? But I don’t find it

That’s intereseting, as in my case it’s quite the opposite. The Shellies work perfectly in HA (they are also very responsive and quick), but are most of the times offline in my Android app (PM1 is always offline, no way I can control it from the app).

I want to try MQTT perhaps works better

But where I do not see them

Look in the router what the IPs are.

my problem is that many (16) Shelly I CANNOT connect with IP on a web browser, only on few (4) I can connect with web browser.

Its same firmware same everything …

PS
YES I KNOW THE IP PERFECTLY, THEY ARE ALL STATIC IP, AND IOCHECKED THEM ON THE ROUTER; ARE THERE WITH THE PROPER IP

Noiw the error in the browser is

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

any hint?