Shelly plus keeps disappearing after couple of h

Hi Team

I got 3 Shellie’s in my home automation. 2x Shelly plus 1 and 1x Shelly 1.
After a couple of hours randomly both plus 1 keep disappearing from HA. They don`t disappear at the same time. They are still visible in the network(respond to ping) I can also managed them in shelly cloud and web. Both shelly plus got configured “Outbound websocket” pointed to HA:
USER TLS - ws://10.50.0.6:8123/api/shelly/ws
The current workaround for it is to reboot HA. After reboot they come back for another couple of h. I have checked my HA logs and I found this which is fact true because currently “shellyFan” is not available:

Logger: homeassistant.config_entries
Source: components/shelly/coordinator.py:568
First occurred: 03:11:47 (1 occurrences)
Last logged: 03:11:47

Error unloading entry shellyFan for shelly
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/aioshelly/wsrpc.py", line 310, in _rpc_call
    resp: dict[str, Any] = await call.resolve
asyncio.exceptions.CancelledError

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

File "/usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/aioshelly/wsrpc.py", line 308, in _rpc_call
    async with async_timeout.timeout(timeout):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/async_timeout/__init__.py", line 129, in __aexit__
    self._do_exit(exc_type)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/async_timeout/__init__.py", line 212, in _do_exit
    raise asyncio.TimeoutError
asyncio.exceptions.TimeoutError

The above exception was the direct cause of the following exception:

File "/usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/aioshelly/rpc_device.py", line 308, in call_rpc
    return await self._wsrpc.call(method, params)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/aioshelly/wsrpc.py", line 278, in call
    resp = await self._rpc_call(method, params, timeout)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/aioshelly/wsrpc.py", line 312, in _rpc_call
    raise DeviceConnectionError(call) from exc
aioshelly.exceptions.DeviceConnectionError: <aioshelly.wsrpc.RPCCall object at 0x7fd4e5819a80>

The above exception was the direct cause of the following exception:

File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/config_entries.py", line 515, in async_unload
    result = await component.async_unload_entry(hass, self)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/shelly/__init__.py", line 314, in async_unload_entry
    await shelly_entry_data.rpc.shutdown()
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/shelly/coordinator.py", line 568, in shutdown
    await async_stop_scanner(self.device)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/aioshelly/ble/__init__.py", line 35, in async_stop_scanner
    script_name_to_id = await _async_get_scripts_by_name(device)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/aioshelly/ble/__init__.py", line 29, in _async_get_scripts_by_name
    scripts = await device.script_list()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/aioshelly/rpc_device.py", line 251, in script_list
    data = await self.call_rpc("Script.List")
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/aioshelly/rpc_device.py", line 314, in call_rpc
    raise DeviceConnectionError from err
aioshelly.exceptions.DeviceConnectionError

I don`t think it’s possible to reinstall “Shelly integration” so I am unsure how to approach this. Any clues will be much appreciated