Show all Active Alexa Timers

@stevemann If you give me a couple of days, I can look into making it show up in the user interface. It looks like they’ve added more information to the documentation that I think will help with that.

And, the card is not found:

Wrong indentation. No dash in front of type.

Should look like this … and I guess this is why yaml is a challenge and I should apologies because i didn’t check before saying to copy / paste

If you were using the dashboard raw configuration editor the format shown in the example is correct but in adding it via a manual card you drop the dash in front of type … This is mine as entered into the manual card

type: custom:card-alexa-alarms-timers
entities_alarm:
  - sensor.dining_room_echo_dot_next_alarm
  - sensor.kitchen_echo_next_alarm
  - sensor.living_room_echo_dot_next_alarm
  - sensor.nigel_s_echo_flex_next_alarm
  - sensor.study_echo_dot_next_alarm
entities_timer:
  - sensor.dining_room_echo_dot_next_timer
  - sensor.kitchen_echo_next_timer
  - sensor.living_room_echo_dot_next_timer
  - sensor.nigel_s_echo_flex_next_timer
  - sensor.study_echo_dot_next_timer
remaining_time_bold: true
show_cancel_button: false
hide_card_on_empty: true
show_device_name: true
show_empty_hours: true
show_alarm_name_seconds: true
display_style: table

Thanks, that fixed it.
My alarms are showing but not the timers. I’ll try with a few more of my Alexa units. I think part of my confusion was that this is the first custom card that I can’t add to a panel by name. And the reason I thought the card was missing was because adding it by cut and paste gave me the same error if I had misspelled the card name. As you noted, YAML-challenged.

I just got a new echo pop and timers do not show on the card. I think something might have changed with the api. Older devices work fine.
Ooops. It just had a different name than I thought

Is there any way that this could also work with reminders? Ideally being able to extract what the reminder text is as well.

Hm. This looks theoretically possible. Give me a few days.

@Darragh, I’ve got a new release up. I have a small amount of difficulty with the reminders - if you cancel one, it sticks around in the Alexa Media Player ecosystem as active even after it’s gone. You’ll either need to restart Home Assistant or wait until the reminder would have gone off if it’s a one-time thing (I’m not sure what happens if it repeats, whether it would go away after the first time or not), or maybe there’s another solution somewhere involving running update_entity. I don’t use reminders very often, mostly because if I’m not nearby when they go off, I just miss them entirely. But I never used to use alarms until someone pointed out that I could change the sound to be louder.

If you have any thoughts on how to fix the non-disappearing reminders, feel free to suggest things.

Wow that was fast, thanks! Yes I see the same behaviour, the phantom reminder does not go away until I reload the Alexa integration. I’m afraid I have no idea how to fix it!

@Darragh I don’t know how often reminders get cancelled in normal use case. I hope this helps you out, though!