Shutter/Roller relay + wireless switches

Hi,

I have some electric shutters which I want to make it to ‘smart’. I looking for a relay, which has two lines out outputs. The shutter works only until it gets power or it reaches one of the end states. I thought about the Sonoff dualr2, which looks suitable, especially because normally I can put it into the DR din holder and I can put it into my EU electric switch box (like where the main switch goes). But is there a better solution? Also, this solution can monitor it somehow the shutter state? (i.e. if I want to send it to 50% from any state, and if I want to see the current state)

Also looking for some kind of wireless switch that I can stick up to the wall and I can control the shutters through HA.

I’m using a dual relay board with esphome to control my blind. I’ve configured as a Time based cover and the esphome kind of calculate the position of the blind based on how much time it takes to get from bottom to top and top to bottom. And I can control the position with a slide in HA.

It can be an interesting solution, but how accurate it is? And how you handle the case when the shutter reached the floor but it can still go down (until the lamellas fully close down)?

To be fair, accuracy relays on your motor and the precision and repetition of the measured time. Usually the lamellas will close as soon as you change direction, so it will be already closed once it starts to go down and will be closed once it reaches final position