Siedle SG150 video doorbell/access integration

I’d love to integrate this system into my HA. Anyone doing work on this?

and what about integrating Siedle SG 650? Does nobody have the specs in order to develop? thx.

Not sure if this helps, but I found this:

@fspatt Did you have any success on your project?

I haven’t purchased the SG 650, but I’m still considering to do it. I think the SG 150 is also sufficient for 5 clients…

I have noticed that this SG 150 is already a few years on the market, has anyone a solution to integrate or is this very simple? I prefer to have it connected via HA instead of the Siedle app. I cannot find very positive reviews about the SG 150 itself… is this old tech?

@jnathalia I’ve had the system installed for about 4 years now. As a standalone, non HA integrated, it works very well. I have 3 “client” devices plus the screen in my kitchen.

I too would rather have it connected via HA.

Good to hear that it works well! I was really hesitating as it’s an older model but the only way to upgrade Siedle to modern technology… Is this pixel quality also sufficient as the camera is only 756 x 504? Is it stable and can you open the fence with your phone nowadays? The SG 150 is quite an expensive add-on as for instance DoorBird is at the same price level but all-in-one. My camera BCMC 650 already broke 2 times and Siedle is quite expensive stuff (by the way I think it broke as the installer didn’t connect all the wires, so the camera wasn’t heated and therefore the humidity became too high). Therefore hesitating as well for years to replace all Siedle for a large model of DoorBird, but the problem is the Siedle Vario has such a large size and fits perfectly in my current column.

So, thinking seriously to buy the SG 150. Did you try to integrate yourself or aren’t you too technical?

Lots to answer here.

1st - yes I can answer and remotely open the door via app.

2nd - I contracted a firm to do the install. It also has a door monitor in the kitchen.

3rd - the quality is good enough for me.