Silvercrest / Lidl Smarthome

Anyone got transitions working for the colored bulbs using deconz?

I was able to add the SGWZ 1 A1 Gateway to Tuya app and then I managed to pair Sonoff Zigbee Temperature and Humidity sensor to this Gateway.

I tried to link it to Lidl App first. There are two things that were spotted.

1. Report for WiFi module update. Does it have WiFi at all?

Would be great to integrate Tuya GW to HA or hack GW.

it seems hacking the gw has been done: Hacking the Tuya / Lidl Smart Home Hub

1 Like

Thank you!
I’ve dismounted it and will try to get UART access as soon as I have free time.
But the guy didn’t provide many details, unfortunately.

I just saw the picture of the gateway and there is a J1 Jtag port. I’ll try to grab one to my lidl store and see what the jtag port is saying.

Thanks, Paul! His hack works.
Even an earlier linked temperature sensor has migrated to HA.

I bougth Lidl (2 ON/OFF plugs, 3 GU10, 2 white E27) devices yesterday as I had a second hand of Hue V1.

It took me less than 10minutes to make it running with Hue Addon
Everything is paired even the on/of plugs using dev plateform of Philips …

Lights, plug and Groups are working very well but still have problem with scenes.
If somebody can help using scenes… it will be nice…

Updated… I tested One Scene creation, it seems to work also

I just tested the motion sensor and it seems to have a 65 seconds timeout, that is if there is no movement in that time, otherwise, it resets to another 65 seconds. This way too much time, anyone figured how to change that?

1 Like

Was anyone able to integrate the led panel? I can’t find it under supported devices or any other info about it. During paring nothing happens in the log.
I’m not that familiar with iobroker but it seems it also uses z2m and states it as supported

Can anyone confirm this?

Hi @Pst3cabral
I don’t know if you got this working. I managed to pair Lidl smart plug with Ikea GW, although you will still need something like HomeAssistant or Google Assistant to operate it. Ikea GW shows the devices with a “?”. I tried to capture some guidance here. Hope this helps!

Thanks. I’ve got HA yes. Great! I didn’t know about the link button!! Thank you very much.

Hi guys.
Is anyone else having trouble with the GU10 RGB Bulbs? I have 2 that I’m trying to use with ZHA, after hacking the gateway using this, and pairing works fine, but control is messed up:

• when trying to set color temperature from the slider, I get cold-white in the middle of the slider and warm-white in any of the extremities
  • can’t set any color when clicking on the color wheel in HA, the color wheel disappears for a sec, then goes back and nothing happens
  • if I try to set a color like in previous step (and nothing happens), and then go into Integrations -> ZHA -> Devices, select the device and click Reconfigure Device, then the color gets applied immediately after reconfig…

Any ideas?

@pippogsm I also see the same issues using ZHA and Lidl gateway for the Lidl lights (HG06106C, HG06104A). I spent some time searching for a quick solution, also for my Lidl doorbell, I concluded there is no proper support in ZHA.

I gave up and ordered a LAUNCHXL-CC1352P-2 zigbee2mqtt adapter, which is supposed to properly support all my devices and have better options to customize/fix it yourself. I plan to use the Lidl gateway only as a router.

@stefand That’s a bummer. I tried making a custom quirk file for zha, and it successfully detects the bulb using that, but the behaviour is the same… maybe it needs some different mapping, but have no experience with this…

What I find strange is that I’ve paired another Lidl candle type RGB bulb, gets detected as ‘_TZ3000_odygigth’, and this one works just fine… The GU10 ones are ‘_TZ3000_kdpxju99’ type, and don’t work.

I’ll try posting an issue on their github page.

Thanks for the heads up, I didn’t stumble onto this in my search. I will have a look to see if I can register my doorbell using quirks.

@stefand You can find details on how to do it here. I use hass io, so I had to use instructions from the bottom of that link, for docker. But it was a smooth ride, just be sure to unhide your homeassistant container in Portainer if you go this route.

Hi, did you just add it as a switch in Phoscon?

EDIT ignore, managed to find them in Phoscon when plugged in.

Morning guys - I have just hacked the lidl Silvercrest Zigbee hub so as to work directly with ZHA using these instructions https://paulbanks.org/projects/lidl-zigbee/ha.html and works great I have a lidl GU10 warm white and cool white colour lamp which paired to the hub and shows up in HA however I can change the white colour temp and brightness but cannot make it change colour. Before I converted the hub I set it up in the Tuya app and there was a second tab which when you switched to it the lamp when into colour mode. Has anybody got any experience with this kit and how to change to colour mode. I have not used zigbee before today so brand new to it.

Guyz got it sorted I repaired it and it worked

Has anyone managed to get Livarno Lux Smart Filament Light Bulb to work with zigbee2mqqt?